Marty Clarke to make debut

Started by zoyler, June 22, 2007, 10:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Once I click to listen to, it says connecting to media & when play becomes available once I press that it goes back to connecting to media.
Anyone any ideas ???

GalwayBayBoy

86-68 Geelong

Looks like they are taking over in the final quarter.

jimmykeaveney

jimmykeaveney

downredblack

Yeah fair play to him . Great 1st yr .

"the ref is hovering around like a bad smell"

downredblack

downredblack

Think that's Rex Hunt doing the post match interviews

zoyler

Better team won - no doubt about it but Collinqwood showed how to hold on for dear life!! Great rookie year for Marty and great future for him and the 'Pies.  Sure is going to increase Irish interest in Rules and the standard of the Finals games has been fantastic.

GaillimhIarthair

Well done to Martin Clarke, some first season for the lad.  Has the makings of emulating Tadhg over the next few years.

Must have been some feeling playing in fron of 98,000 fans......................

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 21, 2007, 02:32:25 PM
He played in front of 82,000 in Croke Park in 2005

They were all in for the minor? ;D

6th sam

Will Marty make it back in time for the An Riocht v Burren match tomorrow night?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 21, 2007, 05:45:36 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 21, 2007, 03:34:52 PM
Quote from: 5iveTimes on September 21, 2007, 02:32:25 PM
He played in front of 82,000 in Croke Park in 2005

They were all in for the minor? ;D

Croke Park is normally full by half time in the minor game.

It wasn't on Sunday. I doubt it is any year. There is always a huge rush down Jones's Road in the last 30 minutes before any senior All-Ireland.

zoyler

Lets get baaack to the footy - The Melborne papers have Marty as the Collingwood man of the match or as they call it best a field.

The Age say that never mind all the stuff about how quickly he laerned the game- while amazingf the simple fact is he is now a star of the game and the rank his performance ahead of Nathan Buckley who is an absolute legend!  Marty has arrived!