NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quoteyou are a joke, your team is a joke and your challenge to me is a joke, best of luck in the 3rd / 4th place play-off chump

Who's laughing now chump..... ;D

Loser  ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

the Deel Rover

Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 18, 2007, 01:46:16 PM
Well Rossie well done it looks like it me and you, seems like the cull at the start of the year worked ;) Its a pity i didn't meet the mouth from the south in the playoffs sure the 1st result was just a fluke the pressure is on him now and i think the curraghrams are on a bit of a roll and will take him .Any way i'm adaopting a Richie Bennis approach to management this week no sex bans or the like :D and we will give it a lash the weekend good luck rossie and let the best team win

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i see i was right i figured you would take the "mouth from the south" ,if  have i made the final  it should be a good open game of football Kildare v's Mayo but don't worry about it Dinny you know the history of Mayo and Finals ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Dinny Breen

DR, no worries now that the mouth from the south has been disposed my lads are just honoured to be in the final, 2 years ago I finished bottom  :o
#newbridgeornowhere

BallyhaiseMan

BOMBIDAL YOU LOSER  :D   :D    :D   :D    :D     :D     :D    :D    :D

well done Dinny,Thats just made my christmas  ;D

Rossie11

Well done Deel..  Similar result to recent Ross V Mayo games..  :-[

Should be good final.. The quick learning rookie V the much improved Rams..
Key could be if the Colts rest Manning for last game..

Dinny Breen

Deel Rover, looks like it's your title to lose...

Best of luck....
#newbridgeornowhere

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 29, 2007, 11:17:38 AM
Deel Rover, looks like it's your title to lose...

Best of luck....

Same to you Dinny i suppose it Depends if they play manning or not anyway i don't care whether i win or not once the League Chumps 07/08 didn't win. He is keeping fairly quite since you bet him dinny :D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Dinny Breen

QuoteLeague Chumps 07/08 didn't win

:D

Yea, no class that lad....
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

fcuk sake Dinny. 24-74 down.

On the bright side, Bomb taking another hiding.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

A very disappointing Championship final so far. All other 6 would've beaten them as it stands.

L'Esprit de Biff
O'Neill's Chargers

#
mayo warriors
Curragh Rams

#
Craigyhill Terrors
Crossmaglen Hitmen

#
Ruthless Rossies
League Champs 07/08

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

ONeill

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME:

mayo warriors - CHAMPIONS!
Curragh Rams - 2ND

3RD/4TH

Ruthless Rossies - 3RD
League Champs 07/08 - 4TH

CONSOLATION GAME
#
Craigyhill Terrors - 6TH
Crossmaglen Hitmen - 5TH

3RD/4TH

L'Esprit de Biff - 8TH
O'Neill's Chargers - 7TH

the Deel Rover

Delighted to have won the league the 57 year curse of mayo teams not winning a senior final is finally over ;)
In fairness i thought i was in deep trouble especially with the chicago defense going so well i had 40 points sitting on the bench but i think you had 30 dinny. On another note great to see that Rossie beat "the mouth" in the 3rd place play off fair play rossie :D :D he should hopefully learn from this and have a bit of humility next year anyway he should know the saying don't" talk the talk if you can't walk the walk ;) 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

bombidal

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 02, 2008, 12:22:47 PM
Delighted to have won the league the 57 year curse of mayo teams not winning a senior final is finally over ;)
In fairness i thought i was in deep trouble especially with the chicago defense going so well i had 40 points sitting on the bench but i think you had 30 dinny. On another note great to see that Rossie beat "the mouth" in the 3rd place play off fair play rossie :D :D he should hopefully learn from this and have a bit of humility next year anyway he should know the saying don't" talk the talk if you can't walk the walk ;) 

to be honest I should have won the league but strange things do happen. you remind me of Kirk Shepard. a fluke.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

the Deel Rover

Quote from: bombidal on January 02, 2008, 12:29:36 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 02, 2008, 12:22:47 PM

to be honest I should have won the league but strange things do happen. you remind me of Kirk Shepard. a fluke.

and you remind me of a black and decker. a tool   ;) :-*
Crossmolina Deel Rovers