NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossie11

Lone Shark only after finding a trade proposal you sent me a few weeks ago.
parker/stallworth for henry/driver
Apologies I never replied. Dont know how its slipped the net.
Prob wouldnt have accepted either way

Gabriel_Hurl

Friday is the trading deadline - should we expect a flurry of activity?

fntn

anybody want an oakland QB?

i'll not be missing next years draft either...

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: fntn on November 14, 2007, 09:52:57 PM
anybody want an oakland QB?

i'll not be missing next years draft either...

I'll give ya Pennington

BallyhaiseMan

anyone want to trade a RB for Larry Johnson?

bombidal

I dont know, I missed the draft as well and looking back at the team I started with, I only have 7 remaining and none of them anything to shout about.
I just need brady or manning to be rested and the league is over ;D
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

AZOffaly

Yeah, but the playoffs are one off games bombidal. It'll be nervy for you even if you make it :D

bombidal

it will be on a par to watching kilkenny play offaly in hurling... anything can happen on a one off game, 15 v 15 etc.... but really it will be a cake walk... 8)

AZOffaly

Like against Turk last week? :D

the Deel Rover

might as well give bombidal the trophy az he has got it in the bag ;). On a side note watching the green bay match last week and during the commentray is was said how favre was helping one of the players who was banned because of substance abuse, because of his own personal experience, was he ever banned himself for drug taking?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

bombidal

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 15, 2007, 02:06:43 PM
Like against Turk last week? :D

sure I was resting my guys, leaving westbrook & co on the bench. If no one else can challenge me I have to challenge myself

AZOffaly

He (Favre) was addicted to painkillers for a long time. I don't know if alcohol was involved or not, I can't remember. I don't think he ever was done for taking drugs.

Gabriel_Hurl

Yeah AZ is right

QuoteWhile being treated for various injuries, Brett Favre developed an addiction to vicodin, which became publicly known when he suffered a seizure during a hospital visit. Amid an NFL investigation, he went public to avoid any rumors about his condition. In May 1996 he went into treatment and remained in rehabilitation for 46 days. Had he chosen not to go, the NFL would have imposed a $900,000 fine.

On a side note – I'll be going to see the Great Man play in a few weeks time – I hope it's the game that he breaks Marino's passing yards record.

Stew and myself will have some shindig that weekend

Lone Shark

Somewhat controversial name change there - the ultimate smack talk maneouvre.

For a manager with no Superbowl rings on the fingers, questions could be asked.....  :D

AZOffaly

No trophies handed out in November :D