NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

had a bad week last week got my ass kicked just wondering how do you add players to your team? Sorry to all if its a stupid question
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gabriel_Hurl

Got an awful tanking from the Turfmen this week

BallyhaiseMan

3 points behind Heganboy with one player each playing tonight

Kevin Curtis for me
Randle el for Him. ;)

its going down to the wire.

heganboy

you're only 2.3 points behind, and Curtis came damn close to a big number last week while Randle el fluked a big score- I'm feeling the pressure...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

the Deel Rover

got beaten again at the weekend not looking good in my rookie season bottom of the pile. Could someone please tell me how i can change the players . i have a few donkeys that i would like to get rid of
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Rossie11

Deel Rover
Go to players list and find a guy you would like to add. You can search by name/position/scoring per week etc.

Beside the player hit the green + sign.
This will give you the option to add the player to your team. It will also bring up your team and you choose the "donkey" you want to get rid of. Just click the box beside him and hit continue at botttom on screen
It will ask you to confirm anyway so you shouldnt make a mistake.

the Deel Rover

thanks rossie i have done that but my asal is still there. Will the player change this week or next week?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Rossie11

Click on week 3 and he should be gone and your new guy in

turk

hi guys, i'd be interested in trading Mike Furrey as i've two detroit WRs. Any sensible offers considered

Rossie11

turk

Dinny Breen

Where's AZ, my best start ever (only took 3 years to get the knack of this) and no weekly summary  :-[
#newbridgeornowhere

Rossie11

Reckon he is still celebrating Offalys 25th anniversary of the 82 final..
Jeez I have had a woeful start

Rossie11

Deel Rover has Foot and Mouth or Swamp fever reached the West unknown to us all??
There has been a serious donkey cull in North Mayo the past few days...

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Rossie11 on September 20, 2007, 12:53:27 PM
Deel Rover has Foot and Mouth or Swamp fever reached the West unknown to us all??
There has been a serious donkey cull in North Mayo the past few days...

:D :D not half enough Rossie i think i'm fcuked allready this year i have tried to change the wr  with no luck ??? ???
Crossmolina Deel Rovers