NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fntn

ok newbie question - wats a draft kit and why should i need it?

plus i might hav to rely on the autodraft as well, as some ppl actually do work on friday afternoon!  :P

DrinkingHarp

fntn,

the draft kit shows rankings and stats for the position players ie running backs, quarterbacks and the others.

You might want to readjust your pre rankings to reflect what positions you want drafted first.

Hint RB's will be at a premium.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

fntn

rite, i think i'll draft that guy michael vick. i hear he's pretty good

Gabriel_Hurl

He's gone to the dogs lately

lurganblue

you'd get dogs abuse if you drafted vick

ONeill

Right, can someone do draft for dummies....haven't a notion.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

fntn

is dan marino still playin?

the Deel Rover

new to this fantasy football but looking forward to the new season.I have a ( probably) stupid question to ask but when you look at the players stats they show average pick and average round peyton manning for e.g has an average pick of 6 what does this mean?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 18, 2007, 10:12:46 AM
new to this fantasy football but looking forward to the new season.I have a ( probably) stupid question to ask but when you look at the players stats they show average pick and average round peyton manning for e.g has an average pick of 6 what does this mean?

Peyton is usually in the top 8 picks of the first round. I believe we have twenty teams, so a players average pick is going to be a little askew as to the realation of a twenty team format. Pick the best ranked position at your slot then fill in your needs (position players)
with your remaining slots.

You can draft 5 of the top QB but you can only start 2 at a time. So fill in your team with higher ranking positions the the rest will be sorted out.

BIG HINT - Look at the league's format of scoring and players you must start in a game and base your picks on a starting team taking the field.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

Don't forget Friday lads. And don't forget to 'Test Your System' for the live draft.

AZOffaly

PM me your email address there...

AZOffaly

Hi All,

Flairgun has dropped out, as he is unable to give the commitment needed so there is ONE spot up for grabs. First person to reply here gets it...... I know there was a couple of you interested and we NEED 20 players or we can't draft...

fntn

can u send me the draft kit as well?

AZOffaly

PM me your email address.

Any takers for flairgun's spot??? Spread the word, we need 1.

Rossie11