NFL Fantasy Football

Started by fntn, June 21, 2007, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

If the demand is there we could always take the option of the pay for play league, makes it more competitive
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

resdubwhite

lfdown2

another here if there is room!?

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 25, 2007, 11:34:28 AM
18 in. Only 2 spaces left. Great uptake lads.

Byt he way, I bought the Draft Kit, so if anyone wants a copy let me know.It's kind of a Cheat Sheet and Position ranker. It'll update as we get through the Training Camps and Pre-Season, but if you want it I can forward it on.

Could you still forward that Draft Kit on AZ, I have been messing around with my draft picks today and am still deciding on who (still have over 20 days left before the draft!) but the draft kit could be handy.

AZOffaly

Alright lads,

just bumping this up a bit as the Pre-Season games have started. NFL Total Access was even on Sky last night. Wahoo!. With a trip to London to look forward to as well, this should be a great season.

I'm very sorry to all the lads who missed the deadline to enter. Can I just ask EVERYONE who has entered successfully to please make sure they fully partake in the league if at all possible. I would hate a few spots to be used by people with no real interest, with others looking on from the outside. We filled the 20 spots in record time, and there are a few lads on the bench who would probably gladly take a spot if it became available before August 31st.

Cheers

Gabriel_Hurl

Of course AZ - I'll try not to do what I did last year and give up

AZOffaly

I'm not worried about you hurl, but there's a fair few newbies, who are of course very welcome as long as they are interested. I just wish the league could accomodate 30 players.

lurganblue

i'll try not to do what i did last year either... be shite!

AZOffaly

Being shite is not a problem. If it was, I'd be resigning myself :D This is the Turfmen's year though. The weather has been brutal, so instead of being out on the Bog saving turf, we've been studying playbooks all Summer.

lurganblue

i'm probably gonna miss the live draft though so i'll probably end up with a dyer team anyway. so is everyone looking LT first off the bat then?

BallyhaiseMan

AZ
this is kind of embarrassing and all,but ive forgotten my username on yahoo :-[
any chance you could let me know so i log on?
thanks

AZOffaly

Ballyhaise man, shame on you :D Your name is as gaeilge bealathaheis

A couple of ye have gotten the Draft Kits from me. If anyone else wants one let me know. (You have to pay for them , but there's no point in everyone doing that, I can just forward them on gratis :D )

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 15, 2007, 03:28:26 PM
Ballyhaise man, shame on you :D Your name is as gaeilge bealathaheis

A couple of ye have gotten the Draft Kits from me. If anyone else wants one let me know. (You have to pay for them , but there's no point in everyone doing that, I can just forward them on gratis :D )

Thanks AZ :D

Balboa

DrinkingHarp

go to NFL.com and the site should help out the newbies and others.

there is a fantasy section that will make your head spin with all the info.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014