Donegal V Tyrone is my complimentary match this week!

Started by T Fearon, June 14, 2007, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Well Im really going with my two free Gerry Arthurs to support Armagh Minors, but at 4pm on Siunday I'll have seen 7 ot the 9 counties of Ulster as well as Dublin and Meath, in Championship action this season, all free of charge!

Any chance I'll get into the Guinness Book of Records? (Well I have got in everywhere else! ;D)

Gabriel_Hurl

pintsofguinness

with your new found interest in your club will you be taking in  the club game this week tony?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrone Dreamer

Any good scrubber could beg there way into matches at this time of the season. Your quite happy to put your money into an English soccer club but cant pay into matches,clown.

stew

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on June 14, 2007, 06:14:44 PM
Any good scrubber could beg there way into matches at this time of the season. Your quite happy to put your money into an English soccer club but cant pay into matches,clown.

There one born every minute!!! Fearon is laughing his arse off at your response, he is always on the wind so dont bite.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tyrone Dreamer

Whether he's on the wind up or not he's still a clown.

Norf Tyrone

QuoteAny chance I'll get into the Guinness Book of Records? (Well I have got in everywhere else! )

Yip...especially hotels prior to AI Sunday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Long time dead

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 14, 2007, 07:24:40 PM
QuoteAny chance I'll get into the Guinness Book of Records? (Well I have got in everywhere else! )

Yip...especially hotels prior to AI Sunday.

And you will get in for the most original post on the gaaboard.  :o

rosnarun

My friend is getting a free ticket too maybe you could sit together
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

T Fearon

Actually, in spite of pressing commitments, I will be doing my best to get to see N Armagh's finest in league action in Whitecross tonight! ;D