Quote from: Blowitupref on July 14, 2023, 04:03:43 PM
Monaghan team

Rory Beggan
Ryan O'Toole, Kieran Duffy, Ryan Wyllie;
Karl O'Connell, Conor Boyle, Conor McCarthy;
Karl Gallagher, Killian Lavelle;
Stephen O'Hanlon, Michael Bannigan, Ryan McAnespie;
Jack McCarron, Gary Mohan, Dessie Ward.

Subs: Darren McDonnell, Kieran Hughes, Conor McManus, Sean Jones, Darren Hughes, Shane Carey, Kevin Loughran, Conor Leonard, Francis Hughes, Colm Lennon

11 of that published 26 played in the 2018 All Ireland semi final.  (R Beggan,K Duffy, R Wylie, K O'Connell, D Hughes; R McAnespie, S Carey, C McCarthy, C McManus,K Hughes, J McCarron)
From that potential line up  the only change from the 1/4 final is Lavelle in for Darren Hughes.

Monaghan have been written off  more times than the saying 'punching above weight' has been uttered  on the airwaves.
But I don't recall us being so totally written off  before a game as we are now, total as in a multi billion euro Anglo loan write-off.
Personally I'm copacetic  in regards to the game.

When you look at it, its a very strong Monaghan bench. I'd prefer to see a fit Darren Hughes start but a great option to come on.

AustinPowers

Can't see anything  but  a big Dublin win here

3-17 to  0-14

RedHand88

NotedObserver

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 15, 2023, 05:01:39 PM
Monaghan on penalties.

No buggler. Interesting went with paddy small and not Kilkenny

seafoid

grounded

High Fielder

andoireabu

Where are all the dublin forwards? Monaghan playing across their own 65 and nobody near them. Surely the dubs aren't all in their own half of the pitch?
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Blowitupref

Monaghan with the first score of the game after 7 minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

From the Bunker

Quote from: andoireabu on July 15, 2023, 05:36:55 PM
Where are all the dublin forwards? Monaghan playing across their own 65 and nobody near them. Surely the dubs aren't all in their own half of the pitch?

You cant see them, they are so far forward they are out of the vision of the TV,  ;D

screenexile

screenexile

Harold Disgracey

trailer

Blowitupref

21 mins played getting the competitive semi final that most neutrals wanted to see so far.  Dublin 0-4 Monaghan 0-3
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose