All Ireland Quater-Final Predictions

Started by JoG2, June 30, 2023, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: thewobbler on July 02, 2023, 05:32:42 PM
Not giving off about Gough as he's had a good game. But it's odd how many clean lifts off the ground he's missed, but he did give one he couldn't see.

Exceptional second half display from Dublin.

They got on top and Kilkenny coming on basically closed the door. He's been outstanding.
McCaffrey's one handed  lift around the half way line? 

Blowitupref

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 30, 2023, 07:05:20 PM
Hopefully no one sided contests which is a possibility with the rested group winners going up against teams who'll have their 3rd match in 14 days.

My hopes didn't materialize.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

From the Bunker

The 3 games in 3 weeks, Banjaxed three out of the four teams on the weekend.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 02, 2023, 06:33:44 PM

Agreed, a chara, very difficult shift!  >:(
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 02, 2023, 06:43:24 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 02, 2023, 06:33:44 PM

Agreed, a chara, very difficult shift!  >:(

Seen it as issue as soon as the fixtures was published in December. Will HQ have the common sense to change that next year?

Rossfan

Then the group winners will be complaining about left idle for 3 weeks while the other lads getting a good test.
Top 2 to Qtr Finals would solve a lot of problems and make the group games more competitive!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: JoG2 on June 30, 2023, 10:05:33 AM
All-Ireland SFC q/f
Monaghan by 3
Kerry by 5
Derry by 2
Mayo by 1

Could you fix the spelling mistake in the title perchance? Quarter!

JoG2

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 02, 2023, 06:57:39 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on June 30, 2023, 10:05:33 AM
All-Ireland SFC q/f
Monaghan by 3
Kerry by 5
Derry by 2
Mayo by 1

Could you fix the spelling mistake in the title perchance? Quarter!

It shouldn't need pointing out, but it was deliberate!  ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Aye right, deliberate, as in I'm illiterate!  ;)

Eire90

those teams complaining about 3 games in 3 weeks should have won there group then they cant complain

From the Bunker

Quote from: Eire90 on July 02, 2023, 07:52:18 PM
those teams complaining about 3 games in 3 weeks should have won there group then they cant complain

You said it. Galway and Mayo majorly fecked up.

kickingmule

It's a shame I believe that viewers and supporters of Tyrone  were subjected to to the tripe coming out the o'shea brothers mouths  both yesterday and today again .. yesterday was a very disappointing  day for Tyrone supporters and I have no doubt we'll be back again in the very  near future.
Alot of young families suffered a horrific  time losing family members who they would never  see again. because of
terrible  disease.
To them pair of proud KERRY people I hope you reflect tonight  ... that this is what it feels like to take joy in a KERRY victory. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: kickingmule on July 02, 2023, 07:57:55 PM
It's a shame I believe that viewers and supporters of Tyrone  were subjected to to the tripe coming out the o'shea brothers mouths  both yesterday and today again .. yesterday was a very disappointing  day for Tyrone supporters and I have no doubt we'll be back again in the very  near future.
Alot of young families suffered a horrific  time losing family members who they would never  see again. because of
terrible  disease.
To them pair of proud KERRY people I hope you reflect tonight  ... that this is what it feels like to take joy in a KERRY victory.

Bit of a stretch to say they were taking pot shots at people from Tyrone who died during covid
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

kickingmule

catch yourself  on  you mut.
We all know who this was directed @.
You explain to the young family/families of tyrone teenagers who lost a parent.
These comments come with  the obligatory snigger.
Why would a analyst make  a pointed comment to Tyronegaa.ie  direction immediately after  final whistle?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: kickingmule on July 02, 2023, 08:32:05 PM
catch yourself  on  you mut.
We all know who this was directed @.
You explain to the young family/families of tyrone teenagers who lost a parent.
These comments come with  the obligatory snigger.
Why would a analyst make  a pointed comment to Tyronegaa.ie  direction immediately after  final whistle?

Wise up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea