Predict Prelim Q/finals: Kildare/Monaghan, Cork/Ros, Donegal/Tyrone, Galway/Mayo

Started by GAABoardMod5, June 21, 2023, 07:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2023, 06:31:51 PM
Looks like might be a decent crowd in Ballybofey. Stand full with half an hour till throw in.
I have a feeling that Donegal pulled the short straw  when beating Monaghan.

full moon

Picture out of sync with sound on GAA Go again for Donegal Tyrone??

Main Street

Quote from: full moon on June 24, 2023, 06:49:12 PM
Picture out of sync with sound on GAA Go again for Donegal Tyrone??
It's okay on my tv, maybe out by a few milliseconds

J70

Quote from: Main Street on June 24, 2023, 06:45:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2023, 06:31:51 PM
Looks like might be a decent crowd in Ballybofey. Stand full with half an hour till throw in.
I have a feeling that Donegal pulled the short straw  when beating Monaghan.

Probably, but them's the breaks.

I'd fancy us if a few of our missing lads were available, but as it is our bench is starting and we've little to draw on later in the game.

Estimator

Could be a very long evening for Donegal.
5pts in it already
Patton awful for that goal.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Main Street

I was wondering what was meant by the term "going aggressive on the kick outs",  it's  just a normal old fashioned kick out, now apparently regarded as an act of aggression.

5times5times

Does McKernan look for his man to get red carded at every opportunity?

Wonderful player but such cheating antics.

screenexile

Tyrone the better team here by a good bit just need to see how they manage against the breeze.

red hander

Our best performance of year so far. Big Kennedy and McKernan playing well.

square_ball

Fairly comfortable for Tyrone so far. Though we've been here before in the Monaghan match.

red hander

J70

Tyrone killing us on the kick outs. They're also getting up the field a lot quicker than us, meaning they've had a few handy scores. We're carrying the ball into contact while the likes of Bsn Gallagher and O'Baoil are being stopped from making runs. Ultimately, Patton's dropping of an easy ball is the difference though.

Need the likes of Thompson, McBrearty and Gallen to start hitting a few long range ones in the second half, but I think Tyrone will still find room on the fast break to keep things ticking over.