Minor All Ireland Football Championship 2024

Started by Blowitupref, May 26, 2023, 07:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Good luck to my cousins in Monaghan the McEnaneneys. Go, Monaghan bring Sam home.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Steps

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 05:29:04 PM
How will the crowds be affected by the seniors games also?

Be an expensive weekend for many
Was in town there earlier and Monaghan are there in big numbers. The gates to the CBS car park weren't open so gridlock was starting.

Brendan

Tg4 won't let me stream the game to the TV"due to rights restrictions" and don't have good enough antenna signal, I can't work out what causes this sometimes the rte player doesn't let me either but sometimes they do, what is the issue

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Brendan on July 09, 2023, 12:55:34 PM
Tg4 won't let me stream the game to the TV"due to rights restrictions" and don't have good enough antenna signal, I can't work out what causes this sometimes the rte player doesn't let me either but sometimes they do, what is the issue

Where are you based? Time to get a dodgy stick lad

armaghniac

The problem is your Internet service provider not recording your location properly.
TG4 will work in Ireland, try a mobile device or a tablet with a GPS in it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Brendan

Quote from: armaghniac on July 09, 2023, 01:03:48 PM

The problem is your Internet service provider not recording your location properly.
TG4 will work in Ireland, try a mobile device or a tablet with a GPS in it.

I cast to a chromecast from my phone, like I say there is days it works using the exact same devices, by the time throw in comes you don't know if it'll work on the day or not

Edit- In the 6 counties btw

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 09, 2023, 12:50:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 05:29:04 PM
How will the crowds be affected by the seniors games also?

Be an expensive weekend for many
Was in town there earlier and Monaghan are there in big numbers. The gates to the CBS car park weren't open so gridlock was starting.

Serious crowd, I presume the shed is pretty full also Those big GAA yokes are actually taking up useful space, are they to stop people jeering at penalties?

Captain Obvious

Looks like a near capacity crowd in Athletic Grounds. Why the need for those big GAA banners behind the goal taking up space where supporters should be standing?

armaghniac

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 09, 2023, 01:08:45 PM
Looks like a near capacity crowd in Athletic Grounds. Why the need for those big GAA banners behind the goal taking up space where supporters should be standing?

In this electronic age they already knew the crowd size yesterday for the most part, they should have removed them, they might be appropriate in a half empty ground but not in an almost full one.

Blowitupref

Half time Derry 0-8 Monaghan 0-6. Deserved half time lead for Derry, scores coming easier for them.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Onthe40

Completely deserved to go.. dirty action from Derry 5

imtommygunn

I know that fella is young but that was a deserved red card. What was he at.

screenexile