Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Page 2 and hours to go till a CL semi final.  :o

Is everyone away over to it? Or is it nerves.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bingo on April 12, 2011, 01:04:58 PM

I was actually going to post on it to ask that, but didn;t want to. Not sure what United are nervous about. A goal up, away goal in the bag. I'd say a fair few have flights and hotels booked in Gelsenkirken already.

I may have spelt Gelsenkirken wrong.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AQMP

Another 1-0 win for Man Utd with Torres falling over himself a lot

new devil

Have a really bad feeling about this game... Torres has been looking sharper with every game! Just hope tonights not is night to break is duck

nrico2006

Quote from: new devil on April 12, 2011, 03:00:34 PM
Have a really bad feeling about this game... Torres has been looking sharper with every game! Just hope tonights not is night to break is duck

I have a bad feeling about the game myself, just have a while feeling that United will go out tonight on penalties.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Rocky Mc Guigan

Can't see United not scoring-once that happens no extra -time required whatever the result

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 12, 2011, 01:19:35 PM

I was actually going to post on it to ask that, but didn;t want to. Not sure what United are nervous about. A goal up, away goal in the bag. I'd say a fair few have flights and hotels booked in Gelsenkirken already.

Nervous? these CL QFs ties are common place for us fans now, yes United have the away goal but United cannot win this tie on away goals, only Chelsea can.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

118cmal

I think whoever scores first will go through tonight.  I wouldn't rule out extra time.

I just hope we get a strong referee  :-\

ross4life

VDS,O'Shea,Vidic,Rio,Evra,Park,Carrick,Giggs,Nani,Hernandez,Rooney
Subs kuszczak,Berba,Brown,Smalling,Scholes,Valencia,Gibson

Chelsea..Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Torres

Drogba on the bench.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

118cmal

Hopefully that team should do it.  Glad that Drogba isn't starting, nerves kicking in now  :P

Dave

Quote from: ross4life on April 12, 2011, 04:10:36 PM

Nervous? these CL QFs ties are common place for us fans now, yes United have the away goal but United cannot win this tie on away goals, only Chelsea can.

If it finishes 0-0 then Manchester United will have won on away goals no?

Milltown Row2

Can't call the game, would tend to go for a one nil win (not sure who) and will take the bet 2/1 for someone to be red carded
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Quote from: Dave on April 12, 2011, 07:39:14 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 12, 2011, 04:10:36 PM

If it finishes 0-0 then Manchester United will have won on away goals no?

No, would win the tie 1-0 on AGG then.

liihb

I'm in the US for the week, anyone know if you can stream it from anywhere?
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Worried about this one.Come on UNITED!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead