Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Complete joke but can't totally blame the ref.....Michael Carrick is a f**king muppet wouldn't start for any other team in the top 4 how he keeps playing week in week out offering nothing i just don't no

GalwayBayBoy

Only saw the last 30 minutes. Thought the pen was a pen. Probably a booking and a sending off for Vidic too. How Luiz didn't also get booked and sent off is a bit of a mystery alright. Swings and roundabouts though. Rooney scored tonight and probably should be serving a 3 match ban for his elbow on McCarthy.

ONeill

I wouldn't worry about Arsenal. They'll fcuk it up anyway. Fruits.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

superblues

did fletcher touch the ball all night when they stooped the threat down the left we had nothing else

EC Unique

Quote from: ONeill on March 01, 2011, 09:44:10 PM

true.  ;)

another fail for torres.

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: The Worker on March 01, 2011, 09:41:28 PM
would love to see gary neville in the crowd at the end of the game!  :D

Why?

Minder

Sure these things even themselves out over the course of the season.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Come on lads lay off the Ref sure what do you want happen to him?... be electrocuted or something like that?
:D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Worker

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on March 01, 2011, 09:49:09 PM
Quote from: The Worker on March 01, 2011, 09:41:28 PM
would love to see gary neville in the crowd at the end of the game!  :D

Why?

would be comedy gold  ;)

How can rooney complain about Luiz to the ref after what he done at the weekend?

Boycey

Quote from: ONeill on March 01, 2011, 09:44:10 PM

bit of reverse pscyhology :D

A bit unlucky to lose but as someone above said swings and roundabouts.. Easy with the doom and gloom boys

ross4life

Have to say i enjoyed the worker biased posts tonight great entertainment & to think this guy wants to go to OT  :D

O'Neill it's all about how arse pick themselves up after that cup defeat & Spurs away will be a key game.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Rocky Mc Guigan

Softest pen since last one Webb gave us- take it on the chin- WTF does Fergie see in Carrick- total liability

sammymaguire

United top of the table... Just shows how bad the rest are this season cos this is the worst United team in 20 years  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: ross4life on March 01, 2011, 09:52:48 PM
Have to say i enjoyed the worker biased posts tonight great entertainment & to think this guy wants to go to OT  :D

O'Neill it's all about how arse pick themselves up after that cup defeat & Spurs away will be a key game.

Id say Arsenals game with United might be a bit more key!!

ballinaman

Thought United would get done in this game for awhile now. Nah to worry, confident of 3 points at the weekend. Big win for Chelsea though,  see them edging out Spurs now for champions league spot.