Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: The Truth on May 05, 2007, 08:10:35 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 05, 2007, 07:56:51 PM
CHAMPIONS!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cop onto yourself Truth you Tosser

If United do go onto win the League i would have too be honest and say they deserve it,In fairness they have been on top for most of the season and every time they looked beaten they'd come thru in the end,they got the bit of luck at the right time O'Sheas goal against Liverpool springs to mind >:(
Anyway as much as i hate United winning IF they are to be crowned champions they deserved it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Truth

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 05, 2007, 09:28:36 PM
Quote from: The Truth on May 05, 2007, 08:10:35 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 05, 2007, 07:56:51 PM
CHAMPIONS!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cop onto yourself Truth you Tosser

If United do go onto win the League i would have too be honest and say they deserve it,In fairness they have been on top for most of the season and every time they looked beaten they'd come thru in the end,the got the bit of luck at the right time O'Sheas goal against Liverpool springs to mind >:(
Anyway as much as i hate United winning IF they are to be crowned champions they deserved it

"We serve neither King nor Kaiser"

Redgreenery

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 05, 2007, 09:28:36 PM
If United do go onto win the League i would have too be honest and say they deserve it,In fairness they have been on top for most of the season and every time they looked beaten they'd come thru in the end,they got the bit of luck at the right time O'Sheas goal against Liverpool springs to mind >:(

Wow Laoislad, shocked that you actually said that! Who'd have thought you'd have it in you to come out and say some good words about Utd, I'll take it this is a once off? ;)

OdoSkimodo

Michael ball!!! what a dirty cnut!!  >:(

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

118cmal

I know theres an official man utd supporters thread but i think this is worthy of its own space!! So what realistic players would u fellow man utd fans like to see playing at OT next season??  Personally, i dont know if owen hargreaves is an ideal choice.  Apart from the fact we're getting totally ripped off, i think that with him and carrick in midfield we wont have anyone who's gonna bomb forward from centre midfield in the scholes mould. And on that subject, if Scholes, carrick n hargreaves were all fit, who would fergie play??? 

I dont think a midfield player is essential, ideally i think we should go for a young attacking midfielder.  Someone like schneider or someone older like deco would be good.
A striker is essential, and i think fergie knows this, hence larsson at xmas.  Berbatov has been mentioned and he would be an exceptional buy. It hink he's been fantastic this season and i reckon he could bag us 30 a season.  David Villa would be my number 1 choice but you would need to fork out £40m, n only chelsea could do that.  Theres rumours about eto'o as well but his past record of whinging could disrupt the camp.  Another possibility is Jan Klaas Huntellar, he's only22 and has scored goals21 in 31 this season.

I saw a heerenveen game last week and Afonso alves was unreal!! NOt sure wat age he is but he's lightning quick and he's scored 34 this season!!

I think our defence will be fine, but i can see silvestre or heinze being pushed out with evans bardsley and pique returning from loan spells.  Heinze could be part of the berbatov deal. What you guys think????

Dinny Breen

Put it in the Man Ure thread, no else cares  ::)
#newbridgeornowhere

ExiledGael

Couldn't believe what Ball did, absolute tr**p, at least in soccer, in the only real decent advantage over the GAA, BAll will get whats coming to him and be properly dealt with. Suppose we have the 40 cameras at every ground to thank for that, but he will be punished accordingly!

118cmal

So what realistic players would u fellow man utd fans like to see playing at OT next season??  Personally, i dont know if owen hargreaves is an ideal choice.  Apart from the fact we're getting totally ripped off, i think that with him and carrick in midfield we wont have anyone who's gonna bomb forward from centre midfield in the scholes mould. And on that subject, if Scholes, carrick n hargreaves were all fit, who would fergie play???

I dont think a midfield player is essential, ideally i think we should go for a young attacking midfielder.  Someone like schneider or someone older like deco would be good.
A striker is essential, and i think fergie knows this, hence larsson at xmas.  Berbatov has been mentioned and he would be an exceptional buy. It hink he's been fantastic this season and i reckon he could bag us 30 a season.  David Villa would be my number 1 choice but you would need to fork out £40m, n only chelsea could do that.  Theres rumours about eto'o as well but his past record of whinging could disrupt the camp.  Another possibility is Jan Klaas Huntellar, he's only22 and has scored goals21 in 31 this season.

I saw a heerenveen game last week and Afonso alves was unreal!! NOt sure wat age he is but he's lightning quick and he's scored 34 this season!!

I think our defence will be fine, but i can see silvestre or heinze being pushed out with evans bardsley and pique returning from loan spells.  Heinze could be part of the berbatov deal. What you guys think?Huh

Square Ball

Chelski have a few changes, no Drogba, Cole, Ballack, Shev, so heres hopeing. Away to a match so will be getting back about half five, and its pissin down here at the minute.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Redgreenery

Boularouse sent off!!! Penalty for Arsenal.

Redgreenery

Gilberto scores the penalty, Chelsea now down a man,  and it's still the first half!! 1-0 Arsenal

ExiledGael

Redgreenery

Half Time:
Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea.

Could this be the day??? Chelsea now need to score 2 and are down a man, but more importantly down a goal!! The 45 min's left will tell, Chelsea have no Drogba to look to today!

Wonder how Fergies game of golf is going.

Utd are nearly their!

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"