Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

An Fear Rua

jesus ziggy did the post man deliver that one?
Its Grim up North

Redgreenery

So in the defence it is a bit better looking, O Shea is dropped while Ferdinand comes back alongside Vidic in the full back positions.

Redgreenery

32 mins: Penalty to Utd, Ronaldo takes, and SCORES!!! Man City 0-1 Man Utd.

superblues

good enough for ball should have been off

Redgreenery

Half Time:
Man C 0-1 Man U.
Ronaldo was fouled in the box and deservedly got the penalty. Utd tend to pass the ball around at the back alot in this game, not much action but Utd should be mabye 2 or 3 up now, Van Der Sar has made a couple of great saves and is having a good day.

FermPundit

Michael Ball should stick to the singing. City aren't great but 1-0 is a dangerous lead.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Square Ball

45 mins left and all to play for the season acn end here, cant take any more of this, nerves cant take it, so away to watch u12 hurling.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Redgreenery

Oh god penalty to Man City. and.... SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAN DER SAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Syd The Sailor

Interesting letter in this months "Four Four Two" magazine........

"Its funny how quickly Manchester United fans forget. A couple of years ago Reds were worrying about a debt-ridden Americanised Theatre of Dreams. But this season the self-righteous indignation of the anti-Glazer campaign has dripped away to be replaced with the familiar smug satisfaction of the United "faithful", who seem to have conveniently forgotten that they dont like their owner now that the club is back to trophy chasing ways.

While i expected years of fun as the gnomic Yank asset stripped the club to oblivion, in actual fact i had been deceived like a Roma defender. Glazer has been perfect for United, supplying Fergie with the cash to do as he pleases (even £18.6 million for Carrick), financing the expansion of Old Trafford, helping explore the American market and keeping a low and dignified profile in the face of baseless protest.

The truth is foreign owners have been, almost without exception, good for British clubs. Look at Abramovich replacing Bates,Lerner buying out Ellis, even Mandaric replacing Venables. What we see is not just an injection of cash but the rejection of old-school owners in it purely for the ego and the argument. Lets thank these men for improving our clubs, not offer ill-informed opinions on them based on little more than xenophobia."
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

Redgreenery

Game Over, Full Time:
Manchester City 0-1 MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D :) :) YES.
Well Chelsea, over to ye!

An Fear Rua

Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D f**k off you blue nose twats- Fun and Games tonight and tomorrow
Its Grim up North

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: An Fear Rua on May 05, 2007, 02:47:46 PM
Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D f**k off you blue nose twats- Fun and Games tonight and tomorrow

The best part of you ran down your ma's leg.......

superblues

Syd The Sailor