Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Yea brilliant block...have nightmares about Rooney getting injured  :-\

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

another straight forward win! 3pts clean sheet & 3-0 paid back for that 3-0 defeat in December! can't ask for more  ;D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Great result. Utd have got a great nack of hitting form right at the business end of the season. Lets hope it lasts. ;D

ross4life

in united's last 5 games only one goal let in a penalty v villa! just shows how important it is to keep Rio & vidic fit for the remaining 8 league games

Liverpool (h)
Bolton (a)
Chelsea (H)
Blackburn (A)
Man City (A)
Spurs (H)
Sunderland (A)
Stoke (H)

8 wins & the title is United's........ but with extremely difficult games left it's still 50/50

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ross4life on March 14, 2010, 06:25:44 PM
in united's last 5 games only one goal let in a penalty v villa! just shows how important it is to keep Rio & vidic fit for the remaining 8 league games

Liverpool (h)  United win  :(
Bolton (a)     Draw
Chelsea (H)   Chelsea win
Blackburn (A) United win
Man City (A)  United win
Spurs (H)      United win
Sunderland (A) United win
Stoke (H)        United win

8 wins & the title is United's........ but with extremely difficult games left it's still 50/50
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

NAG1

Think its the toughest run in of the lot, in all honesty can see dropped points in a good few of the games. Still not playing very well and struggling when Rooney isnt creating.

Dont get me wrong Chelsea and Arsenal will both drop points but not as many as united unfortunately.

nrico2006

I think United are playing very well of late, and the defence has a more solid look about it now with the return of Vidic and Rio.  I would be confident of beating Chelsea but again there is alot of room for potential slip-ups in the remaining games for both United and Chelsea, whereas Arsenal are the ones I would secretly fancy to sneak the title. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

full back

Didnt see the game live but from the highlights it was a walk in the park.

The defence is looking tighter that it has done all season which is a bonus.

Still far too reliant on Rooney although Berba played better than he normally does.

Will be a tough game against the scousers next week who always raise their game for .
The bitch hasnt been in the best of form lately so hopefully Vidic can exact some sort of revenge for the last few games when she has destroyed him

EC Unique

Liverpool have a game tomorrow night and another on Thursday. Add to that their current form and apparent fallouts Utd should beat them handy enough. With the last few results coupled with the 3 points being so important in the run in there should be no need for harsh words from Fergie.  They have nobody that should get anywhere near stopping Rooney and I would expect Valencia to cause them a lot of bother. I would expect Vida to kick lumps out of the ladyboy. ;D

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: EC Unique on March 15, 2010, 12:37:35 PM
Liverpool have a game tomorrow night and another on Thursday. Add to that their current form and apparent fallouts Utd should beat them handy enough. With the last few results coupled with the 3 points being so important in the run in there should be no need for harsh words from Fergie.  They have nobody that should get anywhere near stopping Rooney and I would expect Valencia to cause them a lot of bother. I would expect Vida to kick lumps out of the ladyboy. ;D

another sending off then?  ::)
usually would be quite confident going into these liverpool v united games but as EC has pointed out 2 games this week before the united game, playing terrible stuff and rooney flying at the minute, its hard to see liverpool getting a result.
A point from the united game would be a great result.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ross4life

i sense a lot of over confidence about the upcoming Liverpool Game! have you guys forgotten the last time they beat us during there worst run of results in their history!

form goes out the window in these Games, & the Way Rafa Set's up his Team united always find's it them hard to break down so I'll be more than happy with a 1-0 win that come's off Rooney's ass

IMO United will win the Title if they can beat Both Chelsea & Liverpool

new devil

City away is the one i'am most worried about,they are going to be up for it big time

ross4life

yep City away is one Game i Expect united to slip up in but on the Same Day Arsenal are away to Wigan, while Chelsea are away to Spurs

United v Chelsea Game is a Real 6 pointer & a Draw will be a great Result for Arsenal