Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on April 08, 2007, 12:38:11 PM
we are more or less four points in front with goal difference. and the last 6 fixtures seem easier for manu? Chelsea have to win at arsenal :-\

We are 3 1/2 points in front, if Chelsea make up three points we win, if they make up 4 they win!
I'll go back if Marsdens back

maxpower

dissapointing result, but in typical united style they make very little easy on supporters.  i fully expect chelsea to drop a few points i just hope the wheels don't completely fall of the united wagon.  which could be possible if they lose on tues.

If united don't win the league this year it will make fergie's decision to not bring in a striker (or a least keep larsson) in January look like a huge mistake.  Injuries are costing united dear, the importance of Neville and Evra this year have been immense especially in creating space and opportunities for Ronaldo et al.  And the loss of Vidic is huge.

Why has VDS decided to start palming balls back into the danger area. 
What happens next????

Square Ball

Agree with the striker Max, also think that the lack of a second string of quality players is a major problem. Richardson is pathetic he is one lucky boy to be playing for us, off load him for a few quid in the closed season, Fletcher, and Park are another two that dont hack it for me.

How many of the current squad (excluding nev, ole, scholes and Giggs) would make it onto a all time team that played under Fergie? Ummmm not too many, Rio, not in front of Daisy and Dolly, never... Ronaldo, yes, Rooney, not at the minute Vidic has the potential, then we are stuck.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

to paraphrase Jimmy Greeves "Its a funny old game football" Watford are 3-1 up against Portsmouth ???

Redgreenery

Watford are 3-1 up?! Are Utd that bad??

Redgreenery

Portsmouth beat Utd 2-1 on Saturday, today Watford beat Portsmouth 4-2 and on this Saturday Utd are playing Watford away, surely Watford have no chance?!

Shrewdness

The Watford game is at Villa Park, so it's neutral.

Gold

If Rio, Fergie's lovechild Fletcher and the class act that is
kieran of Richardson are playin then Watford will win at a canter

"Fergie stung by Hornets"??
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

blasmere

Quote from: Gold on April 09, 2007, 04:05:15 PM
If Rio, Fergie's lovechild Fletcher and the class act that is
kieran of Richardson are playin then Watford will win at a canter

"Fergie stung by Hornets"??

They'll easily beat Watford, even with those ones you mention
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

Redgreenery

So, Roma again this evening at Old Trafford, personally after the last 2 games, especially Portsmouth i'd have huge doubts about this game and to make it worse we are missing Scholes and are still without Vidic.

full back

Think we are going to find it very tough to break Roma down tonight.
In the last few games we seem to be lacking a cutting edge which is worrying considering where we are in the season. Even when we get set pieces, Vidic is a massive loss and we are not as threatening at them.
Hope we get a 1-0 victory tonight and get through by the skin of our teeth

Square Ball

magpie seanie

Injuries have come at the wrong time. Tonight is a huge ask for United and one I'm not hugely confident about. Defence is key tonight. If Roma do not score then I'm pretty sure United will get the goal required. That's why I'm worried. Vidic and Neville are out, Evra hasn't played in weeks and the less said about Rio and VDS recently the better. For United to go through a drab, lifeless game would be just the ticket.

anportmorforjfc

Fletcher is pathetic and John O'Shea isn't much better. Are they both starting?

Square Ball

It is a possibility, Evera may start in front of O'Shea.... honestly worried about this game, we may need to score three as i cannot see us keeping a clean sheet