Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgreenery

Utd's 3 Away games are deffo going to be their hardest, Everton has hit good form recently. i wouldnt call any of the games easy after today, as far as I'm concerned anything could happen now.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

The Real Laoislad

YEEEEEHAAWWWWWWW YEEEEEHAAAWWWWWW

Rio Ferndinand

Donkey

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Those next two games each still might see Utd too far ahead when they finally meet. 2 home for Utd, 2 away for the Chelski.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

Quote from: ONeill on April 07, 2007, 08:15:43 PM
Those next two games each still might see Utd too far ahead when they finally meet. 2 home for Utd, 2 away for the Chelski.

Plus, Chelsea may need to give someone an almighty hammering to make up a few of those goals. None of those fixtures jump out as particularly easy.

Square Ball

At the minute it is still in our own hands and we dont have to worry about Chelsea, they are still hopeing we drop points, they will as well, of that i have no doubt
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

superblues

think Fergi should gave Ben Foster the number 1 next year van der sar has been at fault for uniteds last three goals at a time when they are going to hurt us watched Foster yesterday he is world class

Gold

His name is Rio and hes dancing on the sand!

Rio is a tube--im surprised he didnt do his stupid celebratin when he scored that O.G !
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Over the Bar

Unlucky today.  I had calculated that we could afford 3 draws in the final 7 games.  Thats down to one draw or one defeat now.  Having said that I can't see Chelsea winning 14 in a row or whatever it will be.

Shrewdness

I have a terrible feeling that Chelsea are going to win the Quadruple, which will blow the uniqueness of our 1999 Treble out of the water. The lack of regular goals from Rooney is going to cost us dear if he doesn't wake up.

anportmorforjfc

we are more or less four points in front with goal difference. and the last 6 fixtures seem easier for manu? Chelsea have to win at arsenal :-\

anportmorforjfc

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid