Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on December 13, 2009, 09:05:34 PM
Congratulations to Ryan Giggs - Sports Personality of the Year!

what a guy. a true legend indeed.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

no surprise really every man united fan on every forum voted him, even on Manunited.com they pluged vote Ryan

but he's been a credit to the game! & even non united fans would find it hard to say a bad word about the player or the man himself
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

magpie seanie

Giggs deserves everything he gets as far as I'm concerned. A true legend and long may he keep going.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: ross4life on December 13, 2009, 09:14:36 PM

no surprise really every man united fan on every forum voted him, even on Manunited.com they pluged vote Ryan

but he's been a credit to the game! & even non united fans would find it hard to say a bad word about the player or the man himself

Poor right foot

EC Unique

Nice for Giggsy but lets hope he wins a bit more than that this season.. ;)

The Real Laoislad

Is this the BBC Sports Personality award?
Eh why would anyone care  ???

I don't mind Giggs in fact I admire him but the BBC Sports Personality??  Big f**king swing  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TheGreatRambo

Brilliant new thread title :(, and after the good suggestions we gave them

ross4life

well i'm on my way over for tomoro nights game, i'm hoping to see plenty of united goals after the no show that was saturday

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

stiffler

Quote from: ross4life on December 14, 2009, 07:28:49 PM
well i'm on my way over for tomoro nights game, i'm hoping to see plenty of united goals after the no show that was saturday

enjoy your prawn sandwiches
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on December 14, 2009, 07:28:49 PM

ross4life except on Saturdays and Wednesdays when Manchester are playing.
MWWSI 2017

TheGreatRambo

For the seriously bored amongst you heres a link to the reserves game against Bolton in Manchester Senior Cup.

http://www.justin.tv/fishing__tv/popout/

1-1 at the minute, Pogba scored for United. Feck 2-1 to Bolton

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: TheGreatRambo on December 14, 2009, 08:07:23 PM
For the seriously bored amongst you heres a link to the reserves game against Bolton in Manchester Senior Cup.

http://www.justin.tv/fishing__tv/popout/

1-1 at the minute, Pogba scored for United. Feck 2-1 to Bolton

I would doubt most of the United fans here are that diehard...Sunshine boys I think is the phrase  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TheGreatRambo

They just missed a candidate for miss of the season then ;D ;D, Bolton striker rounded keeper there and from 2 yards out proceeded to fall over and kick the ball behind him... Worth tuning in at full time to see it in the highlights.

I wouldn't like to give ya the impression that I sit here every night watching United reserves either, its just the young lads commandeered the sky remote and theres only so many episodes of Phineas and Ferb I can cope with.

2-2 by the way

stew

Quote from: ross4life on December 13, 2009, 09:14:36 PM

Shit right foot and he is a hypocrite given the fact that he has come out and said he wants to coach Wales someday, he did his level best to not play for them many's the time. If he does coach them, and he probably will, I would say he will demand more in terms of committment to the jersey than he himself was prepared to give.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

venter

I was at the game on saturday and I have to say United look very average.. Rooney is a brilliant instinct player but if he's given loads of time, he seems to make some poor decisions. Having said that, he was pretty much a one man show the last night. he got little or no support from  anderson, park, carrick, giggs and valencia. Owen was completely useless. How can you get rid of tevez and Ronaldo and replace them with Owen and expect to win anything of note. Owen will not cut it against top class defenders.