Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteTremendous achievement by United in overcoming two teams  that would have cost the price of one of Uniteds players to put together.. . . .

As the saying goes...ye can only bate what's put in front of you..and Liverpool couldn't manage it in 2006.  ;)

United make history yet again.  First and only English team to The Big Treble and now first to be World Champions not to mention English & European Champions at the same time. 

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

under the bar

QuoteYou'll never be Invincible!

maybe but we'd never a have a cheat like Pires about the house ;)

corn02

Quote from: under the bar on December 21, 2008, 10:44:01 PM
QuoteYou'll never be Invincible!

maybe but we'd never a have a cheat like Pires about the house ;)

You must not be watching Ronaldo too closely ( ;) a smile makes it all better)

under the bar

QuoteYou must not be watching Ronaldo too closely ( Wink a smile makes it all better)

Wht about Stevie g d then? ;)

corn02

Quote from: under the bar on December 21, 2008, 11:06:22 PM
QuoteYou must not be watching Ronaldo too closely ( Wink a smile makes it all better)

Wht about Stevie g d then? ;)

And Arbeloa after today.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StGallsGAA

under the bar

What a couple of weeks.  United get crowned World Champions and just like in 2000 none of the the challengers to our undisputed domestic crown win a game while we are away.  Sweet!

Goats Do Shave

The more this season develops... it seems UTD could win this league after all. Was convinced it would be Chelsea's title this year!

Another fine week end!

Abble

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 23, 2008, 07:52:04 AM
The more this season develops... it seems UTD could win this league after all. Was convinced it would be Chelsea's title this year!

Another fine week end!

Goats, after 3 months into the season where have you seen the improvement coming from in the utd team all of a sudden to make you think you could actually win the league now ? they're still stuck in a battle for 3rd/4th between villa and arsenal

Goats Do Shave

IF the World, European, & English Champions are able to win their two games in hand (which both are at home...) they'll be one point off the Scousers, & level with Chelsea!

Now considering UTD have been to Villa Park, Stamford Bridge, the Emirates & Anfield already, & also traditionally are stronger in the 2nd half of the season – I'd be fairly confident heading off at Christmas!

Plus there's always that extra incentive, that this title will hurt the scousers more than any other, as it will take UTD unto 19 Titles, clear at the top... as the greatest club of them all!  ;) :D

nrico2006

QuoteIF the World, European, & English Champions are able to win their two games in hand (which both are at home...) they'll be one point off the Scousers, & level with Chelsea!

Now considering UTD have been to Villa Park, Stamford Bridge, the Emirates & Anfield already, & also traditionally are stronger in the 2nd half of the season – I'd be fairly confident heading off at Christmas!

Plus there's always that extra incentive, that this title will hurt the scousers more than any other, as it will take UTD unto 19 Titles, clear at the top... as the greatest club of them all!   

Couldn't have put it better myself Goats.   
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

corn02

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on December 23, 2008, 08:52:51 AM
IF the World, European, & English Champions are able to win their two games in hand (which both are at home...) they'll be one point off the Scousers, & level with Chelsea!

Plus there's always that extra incentive, that this title will hurt the scousers more than any other, as it will take UTD unto 19 Titles, clear at the top... as the greatest club of them all!  ;) :D

It will put you level with us on league titles and not ahead will it not? And do European Cups not count or something?

Now considering Liverpool have been to Villa Park, Stamford Bridge, the Emriates and Goodison already and also traditionally are stronger in the second half of the season - i'd be fairly confident heading off at Christmas.

Also, question, how many whould swap that World title (snigger) for Vidic being able to play against Inter?