Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

I wouldn't give you 300k for that fat sh*te.  Lazy heap of dung.

Goats Do Shave

To be honest I had the same feelings on Friday night when I heard he was set for Milan.

- Probs a bit of nostalgia, remembering how Rony WAS. Though surely Fergie could have whipped him into shape!! - Rooney no longer looks fat!

maxpower

Well with Liverpool moving to within a couple of points of chelsea and seemingly in terrific league form Man Utd will need to make sure of the three points tonight.  united have a bit of a history of giving points up to the bottom table teams at old tafford ala Sunderland last year and wolves before that.  ferguson needs to send out a decent team and if it gets comfortable then make changes

A bit disapointed united made no moves in the transfer window (well unless something unlikely happens today)  Larson was a good peice of business but its been clearly illustrated how much Man U depend on Paul Scholes yet his likely replacement stil remain Darren Fletcher
What happens next????

Goats Do Shave

Liverpool getting more rules bent to suit them today again...

1st it was entry to the Champs league, after finishing 5th!!!! Now they are allowed to sign inelgible players!

Rick Parry was Liverpool's best signing over the years!!!!!!

& David Dein at Arsenal - I don't trust him either!

Spiritof98

Looking forward to the game tonight, Reading are hitting a bit of form themselves so it won't be easy, hope Ole steps up to the mark and gets a brace, all strikers in form will be a great lift going into Feb, a crucial month!

Prediction 3-1 Reds
I'll go back if Marsdens back

SlimShady

Reading are going alright, they beat Wigan last night so they should be confident if not tired if they are playing again tonight!!

Goats Do Shave

Watford tonight Spirit.

Without their best player!  ;)

Norf Tyrone

QuoteLooking forward to the game tonight, Reading are hitting a bit of form themselves so it won't be easy, hope Ole steps up to the mark and gets a brace, all strikers in form will be a great lift going into Feb, a crucial month!

Prediction 3-1 Reds

That my friend is known as a Fearonism.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Spiritof98

apologies lads, late night last night, thinking of FA Cup.

Please dont relate myself with the great Tony ::)

really i don't deserve such credit 8)
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Goats Do Shave

If UTD are beat tonight - you will!  >:(

GalwayBayBoy

Hmmm.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

PadraicHenryPearse

Square Ball