Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me again

after watching Sat performance

do you believe Nani is the real deal or not?

i thought he was MOM ahead of Rooney but many disagree :-\

Does anybody think he could be the next Ronaldo?

Minder

I think this could go in the Man Utd thread......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

its me again

after watching Sat performance

do you believe Nani is the real deal or not?

i thought he was MOM ahead of Rooney but many disagree

Does anybody think he could be the next Ronaldo?

ExiledGael

Was very impressed but the man is years behind Ronaldo, if even on the same path. He was up against a team clearly not giving a shit, and two woeful full-backs. His goal was laughably easy.
In saying that brilliant result and it bodes well for the future to see Fletcher/Anderson/Nani all coming in with such hunger and performing so well. Tough draw to Pompey, but should come through.
Can't get carried away with Saturday. Wonder in three months time how will both sides look back at this weekend? Glad to be out and free up time for title run-in and euro run? Or huge psychological moment in belief for title comeback?

Square Ball

Right, its two days from the match and not one mention of Adebayor being shot in the back by a sniper at Old Trafford

Sure Ronaldo and Roo done it and were rightly criticised for it, but fairs fair
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

TacadoirArdMhacha

A former director of the Norwegian club Lyn Oslo has claimed that agents acting for Mikel John Obi "behaved in a threatening way" to smooth the Nigerian's transfer to Chelsea two years ago and has alleged that the midfielder was reduced to tears after being denied a potential move to Manchester United.
Morgan Andersen oversaw Mikel's controversial sale and is in court in Oslo charged with forging a contract that had suggested Lyn owned the rights to the player at the time an agreement was reached with United. Andersen, who has pleaded not guilty, claimed yesterday that Mikel's agent, John Shittu, had blocked a proposed move to Old Trafford in favour of taking his client to Chelsea.

Mikel is no loss.

Good performance on Saturday but Arsenal were pathetic. Doubt they'll play that badly again all year. I give him a lot of stick but I thought Fletcher was excellent. Nani and Anderson both had good games. I'd go for Anderson ahead of Scholes on Wednesday but Fergie said in the paper that Scholes will be playing. Probably going for the bit of experience away from home. Think Scholes need a couple of games to get back into the swing of things.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ExiledGael

Rooney up front on his own, not a bad line-up. Loads of experience in the middle with Hargreaves, Scholes and Giggs. Should be good enough to score one. 1 each would do nicely. Can see Benzema scoring.

supersarsfields

gawa316

supersarsfields

gerry

utd playing poor tonight, thankfully got the away goal

btw  what happen to the team that played the gunners
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ExiledGael

Not going to dominate games away from home, especially in Europe. Did Ok but needed the late goal. We'll go through now.
Should have went to bookies.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: gerry on February 20, 2008, 09:32:18 PM
utd playing poor tonight, thankfully got the away goal

btw  what happen to the team that played the gunners

Bit of a difference between playing Arsenal reserves and a top European team
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteBit of a difference between playing Arsenal reserves and a top European team

Utter nonsense. Arsenal were missing 3 or 4 players. As were United.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead