Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Man United only 4 points off Top 4 and only 6 off Arsenal at the top,stop making it sound like every win for them is a win for an underdog. It's rather odd and a little bit hilarious. With the money they have spent beating the like of Everton and Luton shouldn't be celebrated like it was a win against all the odds.

I don't dislike Man United btw, but you seem to have your mind made up that I do. That's ok, I don't care enough what someone thinks on the internet to bother attempting to change your mind.
NEUTRAL
ALSO NOT FROM LAOIS!

trailer

Quote from: screenexile on November 26, 2023, 05:43:59 PMDive!

Dive for me. You'd be pissed if it was against your team. I can't understand how VAR has actually made the game worse.
Some goal from Garnacho. Bout time he produced something.

Maroon Manc

Young left his leg out for way too long, if he'd stuck it out and brought it straight back in they no pen but to leave it out for so long you're not going to get away with it.

A better second half after been terrible from 15-45 min, probably one of the best goals ever scored by a United player. Garnacho has a lot to learn but he's got too start, lots of natural talent though.

The most pleasing aspect to yesterday was Mainoo, lots of hype around Manchester about the lad for the last few years. He was outstanding, expected him to be so comfortable on the ball but is the way the way he able to compete with opponents physically, winning headers and making blocks. Would like to see a fit Casemiro alongside him and Fernandes in the new year. Would really like to think we'll see huge improvements in the performances once Martinez returns and see more of Onana's ability on the ball.

NAG1

Crazy game to win 3 nil. It really could have been a comfortable victory for Everton had they converted during their early pressure. Good resilience for a change being able to withstand that, with a slice or two of luck and bad finishing.

Martial would frustrate the life out of you, easily one of the most natural finishers in the league, yet Utd get so little out him.

5times5times

4 points off 4th
6 points off top
Onana joint top clean sheets with 5

From now till EOY they have tough games vs Newcastle, Chelsea, Pool, Hammers & Villa

NAG1

Quote from: 5times5times on November 27, 2023, 01:02:25 PM4 points off 4th
6 points off top
Onana joint top clean sheets with 5

From now till EOY they have tough games vs Newcastle, Chelsea, Pool, Hammers & Villa

Tough run for sure, but with injured players coming back it should help.

A positive result following on from the weekend should build a bit of confidence too.

Armagh18

Some start. Would be massive to win tonight.

quit yo jibbajabba

Bad mistake by the goalie, what's his name

trailer

Onana not good enough at this level. Very weak.
Fernandes gave away two stupid frees. Frustrating player. His reaction also child like. Fed up with him if I'm honest.

Onthe40

I'm sorry but the mgr has messed up again. He makes 2 changes when Utd on top and look what's happened .. how many times this year has this happened

trailer

Defending questionable but again Onana beaten at near post.

trailer

Quote from: Onthe40 on November 29, 2023, 07:16:30 PMI'm sorry but the mgr has messed up again. He makes 2 changes when Utd on top and look what's happened .. how many times this year has this happened

Yeah EtH not getting it right on the line.

Armagh18

Never boring anyway.

Playing some nice stuff at times, but series of brain farts letting them down at the back.

smort

The subs were ready just before the goal, but he should have took a few mins to reassess when utd got the 3rd

Jeepers Creepers

Score 9 goals away from home in the champions league and come away with nothing.