Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Whoever loses tonight will be under pressure. Not one for the faint hearted.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trailer

Gonna have to go off grid tonight. f**king Loserpool c***ts.

Throw It Up Ref

As a United supporter it's going to be a long night

Jeepers Creepers

Not he fixture you want to get the season up and running. No doubt Utd will concede early. Damage limitation and move onto the next game.

Milltown Row2

Whatsapp group will be turned off and I'll be going for a longer walk with the dogs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Big improvement needed from both teams!

What about the anti-Glazer protest - presumably that's still planned to take place, could the game be in jeopardy?

RedHand88

Quote from: Hound on August 22, 2022, 04:05:14 PM

What about the anti-Glazer protest - presumably that's still planned to take place, could the game be in jeopardy?

It is.
United have cancelled their hotel pre match meeting and have had the players at old Trafford since lunchtime.
The Norwich scarves will be out in full force.

yellowcard

I would make Liverpool favourites tonight but neither would I be surprised if United were to overturn them.....then go out and get beat by Southampton at the weekend! But the defeatism from a lot of fans is bound to be having an effect inside the ground and I feel like they would probably have to score first in order to avoid the stadium becoming a cesspit again.

tiempo

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 22, 2022, 04:21:02 PM
Quote from: Hound on August 22, 2022, 04:05:14 PM

It is.
United have cancelled their hotel pre match meeting and have had the players at old Trafford since lunchtime.
The Norwich scarves will be out in full force.

Already made c*nts of themselves doing this once before, and during Covid, would be pure class to see a repeat

Its one big family club, what part of this dont they understand, tens of thousands of Andy Mittens on the loose demanding another bucketload of cash spunked everywhere

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Helix. on August 22, 2022, 12:54:06 PM
Tough game tonight against Liverpool. Talk today of Maguire being dropped for tonight. Would be great to get a win (more likely to win the toss).
Predicting a 3-0 loss.

I'd expect at least 3-0 loss also and Liverpool probably won't have to play much better than they did against Fulham, Palace to win 3-0. Liverpool feed off errors and up against error prone United team.

stiffler

Ten hag has taken the strong decision in dropping Maguire, Fred and Ronaldo. Could be a pivotal night in his managerial career.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Turf

Great win and performance but if I was a United fan I wouldn't be getting carried away. One thing getting it up for Liverpool but it's what they do over the next few weeks is important.
Hard to see Big Harry getting back into that starting 11?

GJL

Really really enjoyed that.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

weareros

It's a funny game. Man U were all over Liverpool for much of that game, could have had a couple of more goals.