Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balboa

Quote from: full back on November 09, 2007, 03:39:20 PM
It says on Sky Sports he has an ankle injury & is facing a lay-off up to 4 weeks

BTW you are some pr1ck balboa

Sorry, he is not a kid anymore, i should have said young adult.

new devil

Nightmare about rooney...hopefully saha can stay injury free  :-\

EC Unique

Quote from: EC Unique on November 08, 2007, 12:52:21 PM
Balboa.....Why are you one of the most frequent posters on the Utd thread when you are a Liverpool Supporter? :-\

No answer yet???

DMarsden

Discussing how they can become less shit on the liverpool soon loses its appeal...

Norf Tyrone

QuoteIt says on Sky Sports he has an ankle injury & is facing a lay-off up to 4 weeks

Can't take pleasure in an injury, but glad to see Man U are Rooneyless for 4 weeks to be honest. I'd of prefered it if it were after the intl break!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Norf

while that is a massive blow for the team its not as big now with Saha on his way back slowly but surely. there are a few options that Fergie has, he could start Saha and Tevez as an out and out two up front, or 4-4-1-1 with Giggs andTevez being the furthest up front, Rooney is a miss but but with the injuries starting to claer and others busting for a game I cant see the wheels falling off just because Rooney is injured.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Goats Do Shave

Another fine win yesterday.

Rooney's injury has come at the optimum time (if there ever is one!).

He'll get a month's break, missing the 2 meaningless Engerland games then Bolton, Fulham, & Derby in the league, as well as Sporting Lisbon in the Champs league! - He should be back to play against Liverpool, refreshed & raring to go!

Hunt, Doyler & Long to pull off a shock tonight? - Doubt it, but I'd say it'll be a high scoring game 2 - 4 to Arsenal!

supersarsfields

I wouldn't worry to much about losing Rooney. You's can live with that!! Ronaldo on the other hand!!

Square Ball

praise indeed for this squad, but are they? only time will tell in my opinion

Ferguson hails 'strongest' squad 

Ferguson is revelling in the quality of his Manchester United squad
Boss Sir Alex Ferguson saw Manchester United beat Blackburn 2-0 to head the Premier League and claimed the squad is his strongest in 21 years at the club.
Ferguson said: "We've got young players led by Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo and more in the likes of Carlos Tevez and Nani and Anderson.

"In fact, it is difficult to know when to stop when talking about our important players.

"But this team has to win something. They have a great chance of doing so."

Goats Do Shave

Still Short one striker in my opinion. - shouldn't have let both Rossi & Smith go...

However, midfield, defence & goal keepers - we are well covered!

Square Ball

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 12, 2007, 02:01:03 PM
Still Short one striker in my opinion. - shouldn't have let both Rossi & Smith go...

However, midfield, defence & goal keepers - we are well covered!

Dont think Fergie gave Rossi enought games to show what he can do, so if we do go for a  striker, who? Anelka, Owen, Berbatov. I would go for Anelka as i think he would fit into the way we are playing.

Deal_Me_In

I think someone like McFadden (Everton) or Simon Davies would be an ideal buy for cover, they are good on the ball and have been proven to be good team players. Any big named players will be looking regular 1st team football which with Tevez, Rooney & Saha will be difficult to get.

Goats Do Shave

Neither could be classed as strikers could they?

Maybe the likes of a loan signing...Adriano anyone?

magpie seanie

Any chance United will get Larsson back for a couple of months in January? Would be ideal.

Goats Do Shave