Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

I disagree with you on Falcao, thought he was very unlucky against Chelsea on a couple of occasions. There was one which would have been a certain goal that Cahill blocked that he knew very little about and the one with his left that just went wrong side of the post (side netting). The second one wasn't the most confident of attempts but he had done well to create the position. I accept that RVP hasn't had a proper run at it but I'd argue Falcao hasn't really either. RVP did score twice for the U21's the other night but the fact he played that game makes me think Falcao will start against West Brom.

Boycey

Van Gaal says Rooney fit for tomoro, thankfully...

Carrick and Shaw out so no proper left back if Blind covers Carricks position or no def midfielder if he covers Shaw.

nrico2006

Quote from: Boycey on May 01, 2015, 03:40:39 PM
Van Gaal says Rooney fit for tomoro, thankfully...

Carrick and Shaw out so no proper left back if Blind covers Carricks position or no def midfielder if he covers Shaw.

Rojo fit?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

keep her low this half

Blind at left back, Herrera in Carricks position, Mata in Herreras and Januzay on the wing. Either that or Perrera gets a start

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 30, 2015, 12:18:16 PM
I disagree with you on Falcao, thought he was very unlucky against Chelsea on a couple of occasions. There was one which would have been a certain goal that Cahill blocked that he knew very little about and the one with his left that just went wrong side of the post (side netting). The second one wasn't the most confident of attempts but he had done well to create the position. I accept that RVP hasn't had a proper run at it but I'd argue Falcao hasn't really either. RVP did score twice for the U21's the other night but the fact he played that game makes me think Falcao will start against West Brom.

his injury takes two full years to recover fully from, he is at the end of year one, he is near thirty and will probably be productive in a lesser league, he needs to be moved on and Wilson needs to be given a chance.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

GJL

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GJL

Quote from: laoislad on May 02, 2015, 10:58:10 AM
Quote from: GJL on May 02, 2015, 10:31:46 AM
Sad news this morning. Rio Ferdinand's wife has died after a short illness. http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article/rio-ferdinand-wife-rebecca-ferdinand-2435616.aspx
That's awful.

34 with 3 young children. It's tragic. The reality is its happening every weekend in different houses. Cancer is a bastard

Agent Orange

No Carrick, no win. Simple as that.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Must be premier league first to have just twenty percent possession and still win?

GJL

3 defeats in a row and still top 4. Mad.

ballinaman

Quote from: GJL on May 02, 2015, 08:59:59 PM
3 defeats in a row and still top 4. Mad.
Wojus stuff today.

So when Di Maria's house got burgled, they stole his ability to play football too obviously. The new Veron, 60 million quid...christ on a bike.
Valencia can't cross a ball, can only hammer it and hope for the best. Horrendous attempts today.
If you don't play Rooney up top, don't bother playing him.

Herrera is quality, right pass every time today.

annapr

Where is magpie seanie now to tell us United are the best team in the league?
He was looking for everyone to pat him on the back a few weeks ago and told us all how no one was man enough to say how right he was.

Right about what?

United are blessed Liverpool went on their holidays after the cup semi final.

orangeman

West Brom aren't bad all the same.  :o