Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asal Mor

Quote from: beer baron on August 16, 2014, 01:41:25 PM
Shelvey dominating? Really? I'd have to disagree,Herrera's the best midfielder there to my eyes,and he hasn't been exactly brilliant.

I'm streaming the game on an Indian TV channel and just saw an advert for Man U featuring children from all over the world in Man U shirts. "My name is Ipsekwa Thianthwe, and I play for Man Utd". "My name is Qing Jing Liu and I play for Man Utd." etc.

It ends with Rooney coming out of the tunnel at Old Trafford saying " My name is Wayne Rooney and I play for you". A bit rich considering his astronomical wages.

beer baron

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 16, 2014, 01:48:01 PM
Herrera has been shocking.  Clearly him and Van Gaal have got a little eye opener today. Still expect big improvement from them second half.

Oh right sorry,you're the boss

Carmen Stateside

No Van Gaal is. Curley finger for Herrera. ;D

Farrandeelin

So it's started from where last season has left off?? :-\ Any streams anybody?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Captain Obvious

That result today proves pre season form means little. Manchester United have a long road to recovery and really only have themselves to blame for appointing David Moyes as manager last season.

gawa316

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 16, 2014, 02:42:48 PM
That result today proves pre season form means little. Manchester United have a long road to recovery and really only have themselves to blame for appointing David Moyes as manager last season.

Did Moyes team not beat Swansea 3-0 or something like that on the opening day last season?

Farrandeelin

Radical investment needed sometime.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 16, 2014, 02:51:12 PM
Radical investment needed sometime.

New manager, more record breaking...Swansea haver never beaten United in the PlL until today!  No more bullshit about needing new players. The club has invested around £135m on 4 players in the last 12 months and they are in no better a position now than last year.

orangeman

So much for the computer spitting out an easy fixture list to Man U.

gawa316

You would've thought when Swansea seen a back 5 of Lingaard, young, jones, Smalling, Blackett, young they would be have rubbing their hands

Captain Obvious

Quote from: gawa316 on August 16, 2014, 02:45:01 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 16, 2014, 02:42:48 PM

Did Moyes team not beat Swansea 3-0 or something like that on the opening day last season?
Opening day result. Once Moyes got his mark on the side results like Swansea knocking United out of the FA cup in Old Trafford was no longer a surprise.

ballinaman

If you finish 7th and sell more players than you sign....not overly surprising.

mikehunt

Van Gaal out. Moyes in.