Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Goalie keeping United in it unfortunately.
Everton will be disappointed not to be at least 2 up at half time.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Yer man with the hair is giving Vidic and Carrick fits.

Captain Obvious

Carrick at centre back Valencia at right back Everton should be scoring not just creating.

EC Unique

Nothing less than everton deserve. Come on Utd. 1-2.

Captain Obvious

Fellaini v Carrick = no contest

Declan

Felliani never plays as well against other teams but by God he's brilliant against Utd any time I've seen him.

Declan

Nani is absolutely brutal - Everton defending well but Rooney poor as well

ballinaman

Evra awful. Liability. Not overly surprised with the result, fair few teams will drop points at Everton I'd say.

Kagawa looks a player though.

Farrandeelin

Fair result. Poor Utd display tonight. Well done Everton. Evra is terrible I agree
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Felliani put in some shift there. Utd looked sluggish.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Fair play to everton. Should have won by more. The young Dutch lad could get a run at full back quicker than he thinks. Nani looked very frustrated. He has not signed a new contract yet and maybe has itchy feet?? Kagawa the big plus for Utd tonight. He was very good. No panic yet.

gallsman

Fellaini is a beast of a player. Thought Kagawa looked very good for United. Evra and Nani were very poor, thought Nani would have been hauled off sooner.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Whose this fella ,when did ye sign him?

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

magpie seanie

Refreshing that I read all the posts about that game and could agree with them all. Everton should have won more easily. Why United insist on over passing and not shooting I don't know. United had no business going out there with that back 4 and expecting to win. Nani very poor, Evra a huge concern. United were unbalanced, looked like someone got new toys and didn't read the instructions before playing with them! That said Kagawa did look very tidy and picked some good passes.