Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 18, 2012, 10:58:02 AM
Quote from: The Worker on May 18, 2012, 10:45:05 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on May 18, 2012, 10:40:07 AM
Quote from: The Worker on May 18, 2012, 10:21:33 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 18, 2012, 09:42:25 AM
Tevez has now withdrawn his apology for the Fergie sign, says he owes Ferige nothing. I understand the context of the sign in the first place but Tevez really is a classless little tr**p. ::)

I have to laugh at how fickle utd supporters are. When he was in his last 6 months at it, all you could hear was fergie, fergie sign him up.

Paraphrasing here - when circumstances change, I change my opinion - what do you do Sir?

Whatever way you want to dress it up, there's no denying the fact that fergie was inciteful in the first instance with his comments about city not winning the league in his lifetime.
Tevez's actions were OTT, but fergie is partly to blame for this episode.

When did he say that?

Surely for utd to be their under dogs they would have to win the league?  ;)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: The Worker on May 18, 2012, 11:07:27 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on May 18, 2012, 10:58:02 AM
Quote from: The Worker on May 18, 2012, 10:45:05 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on May 18, 2012, 10:40:07 AM
Quote from: The Worker on May 18, 2012, 10:21:33 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 18, 2012, 09:42:25 AM
Tevez has now withdrawn his apology for the Fergie sign, says he owes Ferige nothing. I understand the context of the sign in the first place but Tevez really is a classless little tr**p. ::)

I have to laugh at how fickle utd supporters are. When he was in his last 6 months at it, all you could hear was fergie, fergie sign him up.

Paraphrasing here - when circumstances change, I change my opinion - what do you do Sir?

Whatever way you want to dress it up, there's no denying the fact that fergie was inciteful in the first instance with his comments about city not winning the league in his lifetime.
Tevez's actions were OTT, but fergie is partly to blame for this episode.

When did he say that?

Surely for utd to be their under dogs they would have to win the league?  ;)

It would be one of the measures all right.

J70

Tevez is an idiot. If he doesn't think there was a need for an apology (and there wasn't, really, beyond explaining the context and, maybe, the choice of words), then why did he apologize a few days back? Now he just looks like a weak-minded fool, saying "ha ha, I'm actually not sorry after all" when talking to a non-English journalist. Reminds me of the scene in Uncle Buck where the kid (Bug I think) was scared shitless when John Candy produced the hatchet, but started acting tough and retracting his apology once Candy was back in his car!

EC Unique

QuoteManchester United have opened talks with Everton to sign England left back Leighton Baines in a massive deal.

United supremo David Gill has contacted Goodison chief Bill Kenwright to open the bidding and the Old Trafford club are prepared to pay £12 million for the classy defender.

Kenwright does not want to lose Baines and will ask for more - with £15 million the least the Toffees will accept - but the negotiations are now on.

Wonder is there any truth in this. Would be a great signing IMO.

NAG1

Another Englander, do they know something that we dont?

magpie seanie

Quote from: EC Unique on May 23, 2012, 10:11:51 AM
QuoteManchester United have opened talks with Everton to sign England left back Leighton Baines in a massive deal.

United supremo David Gill has contacted Goodison chief Bill Kenwright to open the bidding and the Old Trafford club are prepared to pay £12 million for the classy defender.

Kenwright does not want to lose Baines and will ask for more - with £15 million the least the Toffees will accept - but the negotiations are now on.

Wonder is there any truth in this. Would be a great signing IMO.

Would be a good one alright, could play Evra in front of him and it would be very attacking!

spuds

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 17, 2012, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 17, 2012, 12:33:00 PM
I notice Seanie is narky these days. Some corner forward in Sligo must have given him an awful going over, or else he's missing the fantasy NFL competition.

Seanie, on the pitch at least, United are in a far, far better position than Liverpool. Don't be concerning yourself about us. I'll let you know when you can start directing barbed comments Anfield way.

Sure I'm narky at the best of times! I am missing the NFL alright though.

United would be struggling to make the top 4 if Ferguson was gone and he cannot go on many more years. That's my worry and that's when the damage the Glazers are doing will hit very hard. I've been consistent on this from day 1 so don't accuse me of being fickle and there are many thousands of United supporters who are the same. The tourists you see on camera in OT aren't the ones to judge the entire support by.
Very true, judge the Utd support on the likes of some buck from Sligo instead. The real support. Nothing fickle. Solid. Loyal. Hardcore.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

magpie seanie

Quote from: spuds on May 24, 2012, 09:36:24 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on May 17, 2012, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 17, 2012, 12:33:00 PM
I notice Seanie is narky these days. Some corner forward in Sligo must have given him an awful going over, or else he's missing the fantasy NFL competition.

Seanie, on the pitch at least, United are in a far, far better position than Liverpool. Don't be concerning yourself about us. I'll let you know when you can start directing barbed comments Anfield way.

Sure I'm narky at the best of times! I am missing the NFL alright though.

United would be struggling to make the top 4 if Ferguson was gone and he cannot go on many more years. That's my worry and that's when the damage the Glazers are doing will hit very hard. I've been consistent on this from day 1 so don't accuse me of being fickle and there are many thousands of United supporters who are the same. The tourists you see on camera in OT aren't the ones to judge the entire support by.
Very true, judge the Utd support on the likes of some buck from Sligo instead. The real support. Nothing fickle. Solid. Loyal. Hardcore.

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying  ::) . I'm embarrassed for you.

AZOffaly

CNN Reporting that Malcolm Glazer has died.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2012, 11:36:48 AM

Hoax - he's been murdered by Twitter..
#newbridgeornowhere

Billys Boots

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 24, 2012, 11:39:26 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 24, 2012, 11:36:48 AM

Hoax - he's been murdered by Twitter..

That's bizarre.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ludermor

http://inagist.com/all/205609779001962497/

dalejohnsonESPN : Unbelievable that a single tweet from @Danny_McMullan - with just 190 followers - killed Malcolm Glazer and had some people in a right tiz

Jonah

This Hazard player seems a bit of a knob the way he is conducting himself over which club he will sign for.
Revealing his decision on Twitter today he says ::)