remaining fixtures

Portsmouth (A) Saturday 7 Apr

Sheff Utd (H) Tuesday 17 April

Middlsbrough (H) Saturday 21 Apr

Everton (A) Saturday 28 Apr

Man City (A) Saturday 5 May

Chelsea (A) Wednesday 9 May

West Ham (H) Sunday 13 May

the next three are all winnable, then three of the last four are away which are never easy, still in our own hands.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Redgreenery

Ya its Man Utd's to be lost, hard not to see them winning it! :)

Square Ball

I for one will not say anything until its matamatically ceartain. but if we do I would love to beat Shitty to win it

Redgreenery

Ya it'd be nice to win it there, but it'd be sweet to win it at Stamford Bridge!!

FermPundit

Lads, any idea what team Sir Alex might go for this Wednesday? My team would be:

Edwin, O'Shea, Rio, Wesley Brown, Heinze, Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Saha.

Vidic and Neville are big losses so I reckon this is the strongest back four we have at present. Playing Saha maybe a bit of a risk but I think if hes fit he should start.

With his pace he could cause problems for the Roma defence!!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Square Ball

Cant see him playing Saha, its a fard one to call, will he play 5 in the midfield with Rooney as a lone striker? I have given up trying to second guess SAF

Whats wrong with Evra? he hasnt been mentioned in a while, i know he was injured but he hasnt been mentioned in despatches

Redgreenery

Yea I assumed Evra would get his place back but if he still injured, O Shea would probably be the man to take the place. Up front it wouldnt surprise me to see Solsjaker start, if he's fit with Rooney.

FermPundit

I'm not sure whats wrong with Evra. IMO he was our player of the season until Christmas.

I honestly hope Fergie doesn't put Rooney out on the left. I hate when he does this. I think it would be a mistake to go to Roma and play for a 0-0 draw and for this reason I would play two up front.

I fancy us to win on Wedneday. I'll go for 2-1
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Redgreenery

Hard to say who'll win. I'll put in my prediction after the team is officially announced, but I do favour Utd!

Square Ball

seconf leg of the youth cup on PPmate, no link on myp2p, open ppmate and search for goal, open goal 1. 0-0 at present the Arse 1 up.

Square Ball

Redgreenery

Square Ball

Redgreenery

Ah well done to Utd, I feel an extra time game coming!!! ;)

Square Ball

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 02, 2007, 09:11:06 PM
Ah well done to Utd, I feel an extra time game coming!!! ;)

Good call Red, 93 min, G Nev doing the commentary, very funny, do you not have PPMate?