Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on November 28, 2017, 10:18:11 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 28, 2017, 09:54:23 PM
I'll bet Salah is sitting at home saying. "Fcuk, I wish a team like United had signed me..." 😁
'
I'll bet hes sitting at home saying '' listen to the watford fans,does anyone like man U thank fcuk i went to LP''

Which of these is the most inane  :o

Boycey

Not going back to check but someone asked about tickets for the Derby on here recently. There's 3 on DoneDeal now.. Not face value but not bad if you wanted tickets in hand before you went.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/16156300

Cunny Funt

Credit to Watford went down fighting. 8th time United have scored 4 goals this season and have scored 10 more goals than Tottenham who are meant to be a more offensive team. Matic going off injured a big concern before the Arsenal and Man City games to come.

GJL

Lindelof is starting to look a decent player.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 28, 2017, 10:30:49 PM
Credit to Watford went down fighting. 8th time United have scored 4 goals this season and have scored 10 more goals than Tottenham who are meant to be a more offensive team. Matic going off injured a big concern before the Arsenal and Man City games to come.

Yes Utd looked weak when he went off and they scored 2 goals, albeit I thought for most of the early parts Watford were playing well..

I'd be happy with a 1-0 but Arsenal will push Utds defense
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 28, 2017, 10:49:05 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 28, 2017, 10:30:49 PM

Yes Utd looked weak when he went off and they scored 2 goals, albeit I thought for most of the early parts Watford were playing well..

I'd be happy with a 1-0 but Arsenal will push Utds defense

Up to the last ten minutes it was like the perfect away performance. Watford looked bright early on and settled well without threatening. First two proper chances taken and really should have been game over.

Martial was looking really potent, makes you wonder how long he is going to do this swapping in and out with Rashford.

Only pity is that Lukaku didnt get a goal to get him started again but he is still playing well enough around the box.

Milltown Row2

Lukaku lacking confidence by the looks of it, he had a chance for a goal, that Rasford laid on for him and he didnt take it and then missed one (was a difficult chance) that went just wide late on.... also gave the ball away for one that nearly resulted in a goal when Watford were playing well at the end

Jose kept him on to try and get the goal but maybe the weight of knowing a player is waiting on the wings to get his chance again is working on him...

In relation to Martial, can't keep all these top class strikers happy, they'll have to rotate at some point and eventually settle on a fixed strike force and system, thats if they ever have a full team available
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

The system suits what United have got but its a lot to expect of two wingbacks who are both in their 30's. We've got plenty of centre half, centre mids and top class strikers but lack a good winger. Lingard again did well playing centrally but is a waste of time when played wide, has contributed nothing when played their so far.

Lukaku's work rate disappoints me, he isn't working hard enough. Lindelof has done well in the last week after having a couple of good games for Sweden against Italy.

Huge game on Saturday and don't see us playing with the same lineup, would expect Lingard to drop out for another midfielder. I can't say I'm too optimistic and we'll probably get a point.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 29, 2017, 09:13:57 AM
Lukaku lacking confidence by the looks of it, he had a chance for a goal, that Rasford laid on for him and he didnt take it and then missed one (was a difficult chance) that went just wide late on.... also gave the ball away for one that nearly resulted in a goal when Watford were playing well at the end

Jose kept him on to try and get the goal but maybe the weight of knowing a player is waiting on the wings to get his chance again is working on him...

In relation to Martial, can't keep all these top class strikers happy, they'll have to rotate at some point and eventually settle on a fixed strike force and system, thats if they ever have a full team available

I can't understand why he doesn't start Martial, Lukaku and Rashford together in most games. Glad to see Young playing left back.....easily as competent a defender as Blind or Darmian (not difficult) and offers way more in an attacking sense.

Captain Obvious

Some start by Manchester United, Arsenal all over the place in defence.

Cunny Funt

Arsenal goal is coming. A surprising open game of football

GJL

Most entertaining 45 mins of football the premier league has seen in a while. I'd settle for a boring second half.

Milltown Row2

imtommygunn

Only turned on for second half. Most entertaining soccer match i have seen in a long long time.

Cunny Funt

Only a matter of time before Arsenal level up this game by the looks of it. United so poor in defence today with Smalling,Lindelof,Rojo like headless chickens.