Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: NAG1 on July 04, 2016, 03:13:12 PM
Quote from: screenexile on July 04, 2016, 03:05:41 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 04, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on July 04, 2016, 09:55:30 AM
Mata heading out the door?

Be sad to see him go, not the player Id say that United need but he gave everything he had each time he played.

A nice guy but I doubt he'll be missed on the pitch. I hear talk of £20m, should be nearer to £30m given the money Everton have.

Youse are lucky to be selling him for £20m. . . he's possibly ruined his career having spent 2.5 years at the shit show that is Old Trafford.

He's a quality player hopefully this can bring him back to the level he should be playing at.

Good man Screen thanks for stopping by.

As always insightful and not bitter  ;)

If there is anything untrue in my post I will happily retract it :D

Maroon Manc

Mourhino has just said that Rooney won't be playing in midfield thankfully. I don't expect Rooney to be first choice after xmas if not a lot sooner.

GJL

New captain needed then. Smalling maybe?

Maroon Manc

Quote from: GJL on July 05, 2016, 12:22:36 PM
New captain needed then. Smalling maybe?

I'd give it to De Gea, he's one of our few genuine world class player probably only one alongside Zlatan and nobody in the dressing room could have any complaints. Rooney will probably be captain whilst he's on the pitch although I'd imagine United would be under less pressure to keep him from sponsors now Zlatan is at OT.

seafoid

José Mourinho unveiled as Manchester United manager: 'I want everything'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI

Man Utd may not make tomorrow

Milltown Row2

More pool men giving off about Utd  ;D

Obviously their signings this year ain't giving them much hope
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Megaman

rumours that the pogba deal getting very close.

Hope Real dont come in and spoil it.

snoopdog

Is pogba worth 100 million. I've watched him in champions league and for France and never been that impressed by him.  From what I've seen it's a massive gamble.
Maybe some of you on here has seen him more in serie A.

The Stallion

He's a very good player who can do most things well. Strong, can shoot, pass, tackle and is good in the air.

If it costs 100 million to ensure Fellaini and Carrick aren't playing every game it's worth it for Utd.

Still think they need a centre back, another midfielder and a bit more creativity.

NAG1

Quote from: The Stallion on July 07, 2016, 09:54:28 AM
He's a very good player who can do most things well. Strong, can shoot, pass, tackle and is good in the air.

If it costs 100 million to ensure Fellaini and Carrick aren't playing every game it's worth it for Utd.

Still think they need a centre back, another midfielder and a bit more creativity.

Surely the previous two buys have these positions covered?

Minder

Quote from: Megaman on July 07, 2016, 09:20:37 AM
rumours that the pogba deal getting very close.

Hope Real dont come in and spoil it.

I don't think it's getting very close, "apparently" they have agreed wages with him but haven't had an offer accepted by Juventus. According to Italian journo Tancredi Palmeri
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

smort

Quote from: The Stallion on July 07, 2016, 09:54:28 AM

Still think Carrick is a vital player for Utd. Only one there at the minute with real passing ability. Though it will be interesting how Jose views him, he is obviously getting older and he was never really that athletic or got around the pitch that well.

Maroon Manc

He's not worth £100m but when you consider City paid £50m for Sterling and Liverpool paid £31m for Benteke its not as ridiculous as it sounds. I think one of the reasons United are paying over the odds is his profile, he's probably has the highest profile of any midfielder playing the game, United need high profile players to keep the sponsors happy as prior to the Zlatan signing Rooney was United's only high profile player.

I thought getting an agreement with Pogba would be more difficult than Juve so it sounds promising.

Jeepers Creepers

Hes the boss in the Italian domestic league.

GJL

Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 07, 2016, 10:16:35 AM
He's not worth £100m but when you consider City paid £50m for Sterling and Liverpool paid £31m for Benteke its not as ridiculous as it sounds. I think one of the reasons United are paying over the odds is his profile, he's probably has the highest profile of any midfielder playing the game, United need high profile players to keep the sponsors happy as prior to the Zlatan signing Rooney was United's only high profile player.

I thought getting an agreement with Pogba would be more difficult than Juve so it sounds promising.

I would count DeGea as 'high profile' Arguably the nest No.1 in the world.