Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

On Sky on Saturday, they were anticipating that United would want to push back the Bournemouth match to next week so as not to impact on preparations for the FA Cup Final. But I just copped on as to why United wanted it on tonight - Fellaini needs to finish his suspension. 

Just heard the most ridiculous transfer rumour of the summer so far - from a United fan, who said if its true he'd give up altogether.
United to sell Martial to PSG to generate suffcient funds to pay Ibrahimovic's wages!  :o

Cunny Funt

A dead rubber game 4 days before the FA Cup final and LVG chooses to play his strongest side tonight? Palace should be pleased with that.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Hound on May 17, 2016, 06:38:50 PM
On Sky on Saturday, they were anticipating that United would want to push back the Bournemouth match to next week so as not to impact on preparations for the FA Cup Final. But I just copped on as to why United wanted it on tonight - Fellaini needs to finish his suspension. 

Just heard the most ridiculous transfer rumour of the summer so far - from a United fan, who said if its true he'd give up altogether.
United to sell Martial to PSG to generate suffcient funds to pay Ibrahimovic's wages:o

That is a Waterford whisper headline if ever I heard one!

gallsman

Memphis Depay keen to show how much he wants to stay at the club by giving it everything he can as he comes on for fifteen minutes.

Oh wait.

under the bar

It would be a real shame if United sold Depay in the summer.......without first allowing the fans to put him through some type of medieval torture device for impersonation.     

There have been a few over-priced players come through the door at United, but most have been guilty of nothing more than a price tag not of their own making, and none would have dared drive into Carrington in a Rolls before proving themselves under Fergie.  Fergie would have swapped his no 7 jersey for a yard-brush and told him to earn some respect before driving in like The new George Best.

Farrandeelin

Was this evening's game the first time Utd scored 3 goals in domestic competitions all season?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 17, 2016, 11:05:25 PM
Was this evening's game the first time Utd scored 3 goals in domestic competitions all season?
No, beat Liverpool 3-1, Everton 3-0, Arsenal 3-2, Stoke 3-0 and Sunderland 3-0  in league off top of my head

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ballinaman on May 17, 2016, 11:10:41 PM
No, beat Liverpool 3-1, Everton 3-0, Arsenal 3-2, Stoke 3-0 and Sunderland 3-0  in league off top of my head

Never beat Liverpool?? You serious?? Christ I thought Liverpool hammered Utd all season, or so we've been led to believe
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Megaman

Maureen to be announced as Man Utd manager shortly after the FA Cup Final.

still not sure how i feel about him managing United.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 17, 2016, 11:29:05 PM

Never beat Liverpool?? You serious?? Christ I thought Liverpool hammered Utd all season, or so we've been led to believe

Only when it mattered.

DuffleKing

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 18, 2016, 11:14:18 AM

Only when it mattered.

Won't matter if you lose tonight...

Boycey

Every time matters when United play Liverpool?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 18, 2016, 11:14:18 AM

Only when it mattered.

Is that why they haven't done well in the league the past 1/4 century ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Yep. Didn't matter. May not matter tomorrow either :)

Maroon Manc

He should quit after the match on Saturday and United fans will think a bit more of him but he won't because like most people in football he's greedy. I can't understand how United didn't put a clause in his contract stating they could sack him for free should United qualify for the CL. Hopefully he'll be gone by this time next week.

I see Rooney admitted after the game his days as a centre forward are behind him and he expects to play further back next season, the arrogance of him to think after playing as a centre forward for the last 14 years he can play for United as a midfielder.