Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Shit, you got me.

Nah, I hate the pointless badgering of Man U fans under the banner of 'banter' (or by Man U fans of Liverpool fans), so I try my best to be fair even though I have no love of Man U. Good mates of mine are fans of United, so I don't see the point of making them thick. There's a line for slagging, and a line for being a complete dick. I try not to cross the latter if I can. Sometimes I fail.

Taylor

Two average teams with Liverpool better over two legs in the main because of a much better manager.
Man U are a pale shadow of themselves who are in deep deep shite as the squad is very poor.
Liverpool can only get better when Klopp moulds a team the way he wants.

laoislad

Nonsense AZ.
You give when you're up and you take it when you're down,that's the way I see it anyway
In general nothing ever crosses the line on here. Yeah lads get annoyed and thick but its all part of it IMO.
I'm sure the majority of lads that follow either team and post on these threads are all sound lads in real life.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 18, 2016, 10:13:45 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on March 18, 2016, 09:38:24 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on March 18, 2016, 09:28:07 AM
He signed Caulker who can't defend, then decided to play him as a striker.

He also thought it would be a good idea to give Mignolet a new contract.

Two terrible decisions.

Is Caulker not on loan?

Pay him no heed - he's been peddling this shite on the Liverpool thread since he became a "supporter" a few months ago.

This caulker thing really seems to grate bless him.

Liverpool   had issues with cb injuries so signed a player with premier league experience on loan as a short term cover. He was thrown up front in a game Liverpool were chasing. Liverpool score late equaliser in said game after caulker puts himself about up front and generally did all right.

I'm not seeing anything above that is bad management.  It's called adapting?

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on March 18, 2016, 10:35:41 AM
Nonsense AZ.
You give when you're up and you take it when you're down,that's the way I see it anyway
In general nothing ever crosses the line on here. Yeah lads get annoyed and thick but its all part of it IMO.
I'm sure the majority of lads that follow either team and post on these threads are all sound lads in real life.

I know you feel that way. I just don't. I jumped around like a lunatic in the sitting room when Liverpool scored, but I didn't feel the urge to run out next door and tell the next door neighbour he was 'Manc Scum'. I'm just older than you :)

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 18, 2016, 10:38:36 AM
Quote from: laoislad on March 18, 2016, 10:35:41 AM
Nonsense AZ.

I know you feel that way. I just don't. I jumped around like a lunatic in the sitting room when Liverpool scored, but I didn't feel the urge to run out next door and tell the next door neighbour he was 'Manc Scum'. I'm just older than you :)
Who has ever said that on here?  BTW I don't feel the urge to going around calling people that either FYI.

The Stallion

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 18, 2016, 10:13:45 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on March 18, 2016, 09:38:24 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on March 18, 2016, 09:28:07 AM
He signed Caulker who can't defend, then decided to play him as a striker.

He also thought it would be a good idea to give Mignolet a new contract.

Two terrible decisions.

Is Caulker not on loan?

Pay him no heed - he's been peddling this shite on the Liverpool thread since he became a "supporter" a few months ago.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice and stop commenting on my posts Gabriel, they seem to have you in a bit of a tizzy.

GJL

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 18, 2016, 10:19:16 AM
Unlucky, in the same way you say 'Hard Luck' to any opponent after a match you win. Just a habit of mine. I certainly don't think Liverpool were lucky.

Being from Laois I would say he has no idea what you are on about. :P

Bord na Mona man

More trouble with the crowds last night - fighting, offensive chants and banners, seats thrown, flares set off etc. I wonder how much do the night time kick offs contribute to the problem?

Maroon Manc

No great outrage from the Liverpool fans this week as UEFA have charged them with illicit chanting amongst many things. Its hard to believe a 20 year old Liverpool player was thick enough to mock the Munich air disaster on twitter.

Not a lot to add about us, its repetitive and boring at this stage to keep going on about it, Thankfully the season is nearly over and his time is nearly up.

laoislad

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 18, 2016, 12:53:53 PM
No great outrage from the Liverpool fans this week as UEFA have charged them with illicit chanting amongst many things. Its hard to believe a 20 year old Liverpool player was thick enough to mock the Munich air disaster on twitter.

Not a lot to add about us, its repetitive and boring at this stage to keep going on about it, Thankfully the season is nearly over and his time is nearly up.
United have been charged also for their part in last night.

Milltown Row2

I've nowt to say on the match as I never watched it, well that's a lie, it was on and there were figures running up and down but I didn't actually watch the game...

Who'll be the next manager to feck things up?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Quote from: laoislad on March 18, 2016, 01:04:00 PM

They have but not with illicit chanting and imagine the outrage if a United player had mocked Liverpool over Hillsborough on twitter.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Maroon Manc on March 18, 2016, 01:21:19 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 18, 2016, 01:04:00 PM

They have but not with illicit chanting and imagine the outrage if a United player had mocked Liverpool over Hillsborough on twitter.
Aye repetitive and boring at this stage to keep going on about it. So you do the opposite...  ::)

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 18, 2016, 01:13:49 PM
I've nowt to say on the match as I never watched it, well that's a lie, it was on and there were figures running up and down but I didn't actually watch the game...

Who'll be the next manager to feck things up?

Spoke to a number of United fans yesterday who wouldn't have wanted Mourinho near the place previously but even they feel we need him for a few years. If Giggs was to get it he'd have the job already.