Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2015, 02:59:57 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 26, 2015, 02:10:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2015, 01:59:12 PM
That is the worst performance ever.... Probably watched 6 games this year. But to be totally fair to Stoke they have played the better football, created plenty of opportunities and chased down every lost cause, everything you'd expect a professional team would do.
Scored 2 goals from 2 shots on target and the first goal wasn't from a created opportunity either.

They had plenty opportunities.... Where in my post did I say shots?? They had 3 on two opportunities one on one chances also.... You watched the game?? Or just take down info from bbc website?
they hadn't plenty opportunities and were already 2-0 up when one of those opportunities were created. You must have watched a different game than me.

mouview

Quote from: the goal was on on December 26, 2015, 01:48:51 PM
Forget recent results and a horrible playing style he should be sacked for all of the following

Playing Ashley Young on a consistent basis
Playing Ashley Young at left back
Playing Fellaini
Playing Fellaini up front ahead of anyone
Forgetting totally about schdeinderlin(was he not on team earlier in season when going half well)
Ruining top talent or quality players - rooney di Maria van Persie Hernandez etc
Buying depay for 30 million +
Having worked with depay and buyinghim for 30 million
Playing martial out wide and Fellaini up front
For being an arrogant ###
Jones!
Buying Rojo for 17 million!
Having 1/2 strikers on the books
Making sure de gea leaves us in summer
Not getting through a brutal poor champion league group

Rant over!

You haven't even mentioned Blind.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 26, 2015, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2015, 02:59:57 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 26, 2015, 02:10:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 26, 2015, 01:59:12 PM
That is the worst performance ever.... Probably watched 6 games this year. But to be totally fair to Stoke they have played the better football, created plenty of opportunities and chased down every lost cause, everything you'd expect a professional team would do.
Scored 2 goals from 2 shots on target and the first goal wasn't from a created opportunity either.

They had plenty opportunities.... Where in my post did I say shots?? They had 3 on two opportunities one on one chances also.... You watched the game?? Or just take down info from bbc website?
they hadn't plenty opportunities and were already 2-0 up when one of those opportunities were created. You must have watched a different game than me.

Must have.... Either way Utd are shit, and Stoke created more chances than Utd
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

To the enlightened, knowledgeable United fans that stand by their man I ask this? Canyou now put ego aside and admit LVG is a complete and utter dud?

No man has spent more and got less than this chancher in the history of football, a useless donkey of a deadbeat of a has been of a manager who needs to f**k off asap, clown, dolt and idiot all wrapped up in one.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: stew on December 26, 2015, 03:43:48 PM
To the enlightened, knowledgeable United fans that stand by their man I ask this? Canyou now put ego aside and admit LVG is a complete and utter dud?

No man has spent more and got less than this chancher in the history of football, a useless donkey of a deadbeat of a has been of a manager who needs to f**k off asap, clown, dolt and idiot all wrapped up in one.

Could not agree more the biggest issue is the hundreds of millions of pounds that have been spunked on awfull awfull  players maybe only AVB spending the gareth bale money has been as ridiculous

screenexile

I enjoy this... The new Chelsea but without any success at all!!!

stew

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on December 26, 2015, 03:54:51 PM

Could not agree more the biggest issue is the hundreds of millions of pounds that have been spunked on awfull awfull  players maybe only AVB spending the gareth bale money has been as ridiculous

AVB never spent the money this clown has and by the way, the Spuds are coming good, United are on their worst run since 1961 apparently, Moyes would have been gone three games ago, what the feck keeps this plonker around.................................. Maybe it is these knowledgeable fans that know he is going to turn it around and finish in the top ten! :-\

StGallsGAA

Someone who has won leagues across Europe, European Cups and managed a poor Dutch team to the WC semis can hardly be classed as a dud and if that's being a dud what is your measure of success. 

Whilst it hasn't worked out for hi at United I've no doubt he will be successful again in future.  Good luck to him, he tried hard and gave it his best at one of the most high pressure jobs in football.     Thanks for your efforts Louis but the OT board need to think long an hard about who is capable of the job, getting results while playing attractive football. 

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 26, 2015, 04:33:42 PM
Someone who has won leagues across Europe, European Cups and managed a poor Dutch team to the WC semis can hardly be classed as a dud and if that's being a dud what is your measure of success. 

Whilst it hasn't worked out for hi at United I've no doubt he will be successful again in future.  Good luck to him, he tried hard and gave it his best at one of the most high pressure jobs in football.     Thanks for your efforts Louis but the OT board need to think long an hard about who is capable of the job, getting results while playing attractive football. 

This is his last job he says, he gave up on Chico far too easily, Wilson does not get a sniff yet he is supposed to be the future, he plays that Jackson kid in a game who is the worst United player since Djemba Djemba instead of taking Blackett back off loan from Celtic, the man is a shell of his former self, is shite and needs the sack!

laoislad

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on December 26, 2015, 03:54:51 PM

But but but his net spend is only........
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

snoopdog

Money matters little to united. The problem is lvg is a muppet  regardless of what he spent it hasn't been on quality players. Time for lvg to go.

From the Bunker

LVG won't leave, getting the sack is worth more money for his retirement. Poor decision to lose the rag in his last press conference. The Vultures will be out for blood and he has made their job easy.

Great soap opera. Even better than the Moyes era.

deiseach

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 26, 2015, 05:24:08 PM
LVG won't leave, getting the sack is worth more money for his retirement. Poor decision to lose the rag in his last press conference. The Vultures will be out for blood and he has made their job easy.

Great soap opera. Even better than the Moyes era.

You're having a laugh. Nothing Man Utd ever do will top Agent Moyes.