Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: beer baron on August 30, 2014, 12:15:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2014, 12:05:15 PM
Quote from: beer baron on August 30, 2014, 11:51:05 AM
Yeah looks good on the face of it anyway,hopefully hits the ground running if it is done which appears to be the case.

Very attack minded side today De Gea, Jones, Evans, Blackett, Valencia, Young, Fletcher, Di Maria, Mata, Rooney, van Persie.  Only 1 midfielder on the bench in Anderson and at a stretch you might say Januzaj.
Yer in serious bother if ye can't beat Burnley. 3 or 4-0 to United I'd say.

I don't think there's much need for the "if ye can't beat Burnley" part.
:D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Manchester United needed a goal take off Di Maria,Van Persie and replace them with Anderson,Welbeck?

Carmen Stateside

beer baron

Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2014, 02:39:17 PM
Quote from: beer baron on August 30, 2014, 12:15:08 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2014, 12:05:15 PM
Quote from: beer baron on August 30, 2014, 11:51:05 AM
Yeah looks good on the face of it anyway,hopefully hits the ground running if it is done which appears to be the case.

Very attack minded side today De Gea, Jones, Evans, Blackett, Valencia, Young, Fletcher, Di Maria, Mata, Rooney, van Persie.  Only 1 midfielder on the bench in Anderson and at a stretch you might say Januzaj.
Yer in serious bother if ye can't beat Burnley. 3 or 4-0 to United I'd say.

I don't think there's much need for the "if ye can't beat Burnley" part.
:D

Im honest if nothing else

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 30, 2014, 02:41:15 PM
Manchester United needed a goal take off Di Maria,Van Persie and replace them with Anderson,Welbeck?

Di Maria's first PL game and Van Persie coming back from injury, Mata now looks injured also. This is the flattest Utd has ever been in all my years of seeing them play

No punch and too many side/back passes. In fairness Burnely worked their socks off and had 2 great chances. Mid table again for Utd
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thewobbler

Can't understand why United weren't in for Alex Song. He'd improve their central midfield twofold.

Asal Mor

I don't think they should be offloading Welbeck either. He gave them a bit of badly needed pace when he came on and they looked more dangerous. Mata, Rooney and Van Persie all look like ould fellas at the moment.

Kidder81

Quote from: Asal Mor on August 30, 2014, 03:00:45 PM
I don't think they should be offloading Welbeck either. He gave them a bit of badly needed pace when he came on and they looked more dangerous. Mata, Rooney and Van Persie all look like ould fellas at the moment.

Thought Rooney in particular was terrible, touch, which is usually excellent, was all over the place

GJL

No pace or urgency coming out from the back. The next time they play it will be a very changed team but will they be any better????

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GJL on August 30, 2014, 03:07:14 PM
No pace or urgency coming out from the back. The next time they play it will be a very changed team but will they be any better????

Well they can't be any worse ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Zip Code

Lump your money on them getting relegated.  ;D

seafoid

Maybe LVG is playing a very sophisticated anti Glazer strategy. 3 5 2 to put the business  projections under pressure. 2 points from 9 in an easy startis poor even in china.

stew

LVG is a useless twat! A gander at the subs coming on since seasons start says it all and he continues to play young.

They have a cub that scores goals for fun yet he cannot get in there in front if eleven or Anderson?

This guy deserves to fail based on what I have seen so far!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

DuffleKing

Not much sense to any of that stew.

He has what he has in terms of players - can't magic up better squad options to come off the bench.

The young lad you mention is very definitely beyond RVP,  Rooney, wellbeck & hernandez in the pecking order - two international captains and two other established international strikers.

rodney trotter

They are trying to offload Anderson before the deadline, the reason for him playing tuesday and coming onto today is probaly to show Clubs that he still exists,

A 2 week break now with the Internationals coming up, so the likes of Herrera, Shaw, Lingard, among others should be availabe then. Also Daley Blind, and whatever new additions are added before the deadline closes.

Hopefully Rojo gets the all clear with the work permit.