Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

United will do amazingly well to get in the 70 point range. Liverpool will top 70 even with a pretty disastrous end of season. I think United can only hope for 5th at best. I would be hopeful of getting the better of Olympiakos over two legs and anything after that would be bonus territory. If they can start scoring and get the confidence up then United can still be dangerous to most sides. Fellaini, for a first game back, wasn't terrible on Saturday. I didn't think United were all that bad, just clueless in final third.

Anyone else realise Louis Van Gaal is free after the summer and has said he'd like a go in England. Speculation that Spurs could be his destination - I am sure RVP would like to see him coming.

EC Unique

What are the thoughts on tonight. Very hard to know what you are going to get from Utd at present but an away goal or 2 would be nice. Mata cup tied is a bit of a loss so Valencia will probably start.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on February 25, 2014, 10:06:00 AM
What are the thoughts on tonight. Very hard to know what you are going to get from Utd at present but an away goal or 2 would be nice. Mata cup tied is a bit of a loss so Valencia will probably start.

Utd will need to step up to the plate and win tonight, cause there is no guarantee that they will win in Old Trafford
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Denn Forever

Quote from: GJL on February 24, 2014, 02:43:38 PM
True. Utd will just have to win the Champions league then.  :P

The perfect scenario.

Man City implode and finish and Man Utd win the Champions league.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

magpie seanie

Despite everything that has gone on this season I still think United should overcome Olympiakos over two legs. Just hope Moyes doesn't go for a 0-0 tonight. You need to score away in Europe.

AZOffaly

I agree Seanie. I always think people place too much emphasis on winning the home game. 0-0 at home is never a bad result, especially in the first leg. 1 goal in the away leg and suddenly the other team is in big bother.

rodney trotter

Should get past Olympioakos over 2 legs, they lost their best player and leading scorer in Januray to Fulham,
Kostas Mitroglou. Few decent players, but UTd should have enough.

AZOffaly

what's his name is out tonight. Used to be a good player, Argentinian I think. Saviola.

rodney trotter

Javier Saviola yeah, 32 now, still a threat though.

Milltown Row2

Have went for a 2-0 win for Utd, their form away from home has been good and providing they withstand the early pressure from the Greeks then they should nick a goal before half-time, RVP and 2-0 I've went for 30/1, bitta interest.

Moyes still looks gobsmacked!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

Minder

Ferdinand is shot to pieces
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on February 25, 2014, 08:24:12 PM
Ferdinand is shot to pieces

Thought Young didn't do enough also in the lead up to the goal, they have been dire, not one Utd player has actually earned a penny of their fortunes.

It's about time they paid them on their performances, be some money saved this year!!