Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on November 24, 2007, 09:28:11 AM
He will always be a legend in my eyes for scoring against those tramps and winning us the title at anfield :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

pity he didn't score for ye today against Bolton   :D   :-* :-* :-* :-*
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ONeill on November 24, 2007, 07:05:02 PM
"Bolton set an aggressive tone and we needed some protection from the referee but we didn't get it. It was just foul after foul after foul and we became embroiled. I told (referee Mark Clattenburg) exactly what I thought and he didn't like it. Some referees don't like the truth. I just told him how bad I thought he was in the first half."
Man Utd boss Sir Ferguson on being sent off against Bolton

Mmmm. Get your own lines Salax.

Typical f**king Ferguson he is some sore loser  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 25, 2007, 12:50:06 AM
Quote from: new devil on November 24, 2007, 09:28:11 AM
He will always be a legend in my eyes for scoring against those tramps and winning us the title at anfield :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

pity he didn't score for ye today against Bolton   :D   :-* :-* :-* :-*

He's waiting untill we play yous scum again ;) :-* :-* :-*

new devil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 25, 2007, 12:57:32 AM
"Bolton set an aggressive tone and we needed some protection from the referee but we didn't get it. It was just foul after foul after foul and we became embroiled. I told (referee Mark Clattenburg) exactly what I thought and he didn't like it. Some referees don't like the truth. I just told him how bad I thought he was in the first half."

Unlike Rafa......who's just a loser :-\

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: new devil on November 25, 2007, 05:20:48 AM

Unlike Rafa......who's just a loser
:-\

A man who has won Champions Leagues,Uefa Cups,Spainish Cups,Premiere Ligas and FA Cups is a "loser"  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

inisceithleann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 25, 2007, 10:26:03 AM
Quote from: new devil on November 25, 2007, 05:20:48 AM

Unlike Rafa......who's just a loser
:-\

A man who has won Champions Leagues,Uefa Cups,Spainish Cups,Premiere Ligas and FA Cups is a "loser"  ???

Agreed, but you have to admit Benitez has a real fixation on buying players. He never seems content with his lot. In fairness to the owners they have provided the funds and there is a real danger of L'pool getting knocked out the CL.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ExiledGael

Very poor performance yesterday, we always seem to suffer after international weeks.
Was most disappointed in Ferdinand yesterday. Vidic is now our most important defender. What the hell was Evra, our smallest player, doing marking Kevin Davies, their best player in the air, in the run up to their goal.
Any what on earth was Pique at. If Ferdinand was a half decent centre half he would have had the defence far better organised. Then when the goal went in he threw his hands up and walked up in a huff mouthing. He should be commanding back there.

Redgreenery

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 24, 2007, 07:07:01 PM
What was that plonker Ferguson playing at today? >:(

Doesn't he know I made Ronaldo captain of my fantasy football team.

So did I. :-[

Crap result yesterday and dont know why Ronaldo and Vidic were not played, Vidic was missed yesterday, Pique was not up to standard yesterday and shouldnt have left the guy he was marking before the goal came!
Such a weak team should not have been played and Fergie only made it a worse day by being sent off.

mrroscommonman

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quotedont know why Ronaldo and Vidic were not played,

Vidic was playing for Serbia in a game that was held over from last weekend.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

An Fear Rua

George Best 2 year anniversary today

"If one person remembers me for my football, that's good enough for me"
Its Grim up North

corn02

Of course Rafa (if he has not walked out) is not happy with our squad, Liverpool are not good enough and we still need a couple of playuers to be title contenders.

SeanSouth

Fergies outwitted by none other than that managerial juggernaut Gary Megson  ;D  ;D

nrico2006

Listened to some of the game on the radio. It said on the wireless that Fergie was on the phone to Phelan ( I think) during the second half. Is this not against the rules?

I remember Mourinho getting hung, drawn and quartered when they thought he was in contact with his coaching team in the CL a few seasons back, while he was suspended.

Probably different rules for CL and Premiership, and the fact that Mourinho was actually suspended changes things as Fergie hasn't been.  You never know, Fergie might get a wee ban and could probably have to start hopping into the laundry baskets for the upcoming games.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

Great goal by Ronaldo lastnight. Like they said on TV..... It takes a great player to do that while under pressure for a result. :)