Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 29, 2012, 10:03:06 PM
How does he keep a straight face?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17550030
Man City early form is irrelevant, he's stating the obvious throughout that link.

StGallsGAA

United get all the controversial decisions at OT of course, like Drogbas mile offside goal 2years ago that gifted the title to Chelsea, not to mention Ronaldos stonewall penalty v Portsmouth that denied them the treble in 2008.

The Worker

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 30, 2012, 08:09:20 PM
United get all the controversial decisions at OT of course, like Drogbas mile offside goal 2years ago that gifted the title to Chelsea, not to mention Ronaldos stonewall penalty v Portsmouth that denied them the treble in 2008.

Is that the same game Macheda handballed a goal?

EC Unique

Currently 1-3 to Sundland in the city game :o

Denn Forever

Do Utd. have to play Sunderland in the run in?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mountainboii

Yep, away to them last day of the season. But sure the league will be over by then.

stew

Quote from: AFS on March 31, 2012, 04:29:10 PM
Yep, away to them last day of the season. But sure the league will be over by then.

Wouldn't matter if they needed the three points or not, Sure Sunderland are United Lite, and I am sure O'Shea or Gibson, or any one of the other former united heads will be happy to score and own goal or give away a penalty.  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

Presentation of the Premier League Trophy at Ewood Park on Monday night! 8)

Captain Obvious

All this money Manchester City have spent and hype attached to them yet their league challenge could be over in April.

ballinaman

Great result for United there. Watched the 2nd half online, that seriously has to rock City's confidence....can't keep coming back from the dead in every match. Tevez looked chubby even for him!

ross4life

Had Blackburn away marked down as one of the fixtures United would drop points in but after today's unexpected result i think United may have the confidence to take all 3pts on Monday night now.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Quote from: EC Unique on March 26, 2012, 11:02:22 PM
Sunderland home and arsenal away next up for city. I will be impressed if they come out of that with 6 points.

I'm not impressed. :D number 20 looking good.

norabeag

Quote from: stew on March 31, 2012, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: AFS on March 31, 2012, 04:29:10 PM

Wouldn't matter if they needed the three points or not, Sure Sunderland are United Lite, and I am sure O'Shea or Gibson, or any one of the other former united heads will be happy to score and own goal or give away a penalty.  ;)
Do you really think Moyes will sell Gibson before then? or will Prem League sanction the deal before the window opens?

EC Unique

Paddy thinks it is over. UTD 1-6. City 4-1.