Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

I see berba at the top of the scoring sheet with 21 goals.  ;D. Tevez also on 21. Why berba top? Scored 21 first? More hat-tricks?

muppet

Quote from: EC Unique on May 22, 2011, 10:58:53 PM
I see berba at the top of the scoring sheet with 21 goals.  ;D. Tevez also on 21. Why berba top? Scored 21 first? More hat-tricks?

Taller.
MWWSI 2017

Cold tea

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 22, 2011, 05:04:05 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 22, 2011, 04:55:58 PM
I see Giggsy Wiggsy has been named as the footballer who is taking Twitter to court.

I seriously hope it's not for the reasons that Twitter is suggesting. Giggs is the last bastion of honour and decency in the game, and if he is now also a 'sc**bag'  Terry (That's the classification he has to be put into as per Man United fans official interpretation), what do we do?
Personally I have hid all referances to soccer in the house and bought the wee fella a Cricket bat.

RIP Soccer.

I don't think we can label Giggsy in the same breath as Terry. The rate of infidelity in marrages is as high as 65% possibly more, meaning it's more common to have a fling than not.

The victim here is the wife, who unlike the girl who knew by taking on a married footballer would put herself in the limelight, and really that's all she wants, is left with the embarrassment of everyone talking about what's supposed to have happened.

I've no time for the kiss and tell girls, and if true then Giggsy has no one to blame but himself. The reality is there is far much more going on in the world to worry about than what two tramps got up to in a hotel together

The tr**p said she blackmailed her - she is the victim also of a p***k who thinks cause he is loaded he can do what he wants - complete tosser.

Blowitupref

To keep some of the posters happy here maybe someone should create a rumours gossip thread?

Only saw the highlights it looked a good game however would have to feel sorry for Blackpool i hope they can come back up again.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

cill_dara

He's scored more goals from open play so in World Cup golden boot terms Berbatov wins.

snoopdog

Quote from: cill_dara on May 23, 2011, 02:11:33 AM

He's scored more goals from open play so in World Cup golden boot terms Berbatov wins.

id say its more to do with Alphabetical order.
They both get a golden boot

cill_dara

Quote from: snoopdog on May 23, 2011, 11:28:50 AM
Quote from: cill_dara on May 23, 2011, 02:11:33 AM

id say its more to do with Alphabetical order.
They both get a golden boot

Yeah Your right, just read somewhere that if it was a world cup situation it would be decided on goals from open play!

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AQMP

No class, can't keep it in his trousers, sc**bag John Terry Ryan Giggs named in Parliament as devoted family man who had seven month affair with Imogen Thomas behind his wife's back. ;)

Puckoon

Whats with the naming in parliament?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Puckoon on May 23, 2011, 04:49:56 PM
Whats with the naming in parliament?

Parliamentary Privilege means that you can't be sued for something said in the House of Commons.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Puckoon

Why do they want to name him in there? Surely they have more important things to be talking about?

AQMP

Lib Dem MP John Hemmings named Giggs as the person at the centre of the Imogen Thomas injunction under parliamentary privilege.  He also named Giles Coren as the journalist threatened with jail for revealing on Twitter the name of another Premiership footballer with a super injunction.  The Guardian say they have taken legal advice and have been cleared to name Giggs.  http://www.guardian.co.uk/.

Update:  After also taking legal advice the BBC names Giggs as the man at the centre of the super injunction.

AQMP

Quote from: Puckoon on May 23, 2011, 04:57:18 PM
Why do they want to name him in there? Surely they have more important things to be talking about?

It's more about a struggle between politicians and the judiciary over the clandestine introduction of a privacy law in the UK.  Giggs is in the firing line because he appears to have taken bad legal advice.

Puckoon