Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Rocky Mc Guigan

He shoots he scores he'll eat your labradors, he's Ji Sung Park, Ji Sung Park!!!

Celt_Man

Quote from: Boycey on March 21, 2010, 06:06:32 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on March 21, 2010, 05:48:29 PM
Quote from: Boycey on March 21, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on March 21, 2010, 05:27:43 PM
Heard this earlier  ;D

Park, Park, wherever you may be,You eat dogs in your home country!It could be worse, you could be Scouse, Eating rats in your council house!!

About 4 years earlier was it??
No just earlier on in the day, that alright?

Ah lighten up, its just that the song has been sung regularly at OT since about 2006, there is actually a new Park song but I won't bore you with it.

Always wondered if he's amused or insulted by it to be honest
Sorry snapped there!

Funny one though, meant in good spirit but ya wouldn't be surprised if he was insulted by it either!!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

magpie seanie

At th top of his game Park is far more than a nuisance. He is really contributing in the attacking areas and not just with a few vital goals. During the game I was comparing his contribution to the England vice captain and "one of the best players in the world"..... Andy Gray would obviously disagree with me!  ;D

Chelsea are really struggling at present but that was unexpected today. Blackburn, city and Spurs cropping up in a lot of run-ins. United have a great chance now despite some tough looking games.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 21, 2010, 07:30:39 PM
At th top of his game Park is far more than a nuisance. He is really contributing in the attacking areas and not just with a few vital goals. During the game I was comparing his contribution to the England vice captain and "one of the best players in the world"..... Andy Gray would obviously disagree with me!  ;D

Chelsea are really struggling at present but that was unexpected today. Blackburn, city and Spurs cropping up in a lot of run-ins. United have a great chance now despite some tough looking games.

Park and Fletcher would actually make a massive difference to Chelsea at the minute. Their professionalism, and energy are excellent. At this stage of the season with individuals flagging, you need your duracel bunnies to get you home.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Celt_Man

Aye seem to recall Park's nickname around United is "Three-Lungs"!!!!! 
Could apply to Fletcher either, the pair don't stop from minute one....

Bit disappointed with Carrick today though
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Farrandeelin

Once again, Gerrard was anonymous.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

EC Unique

Quote from: Celt_Man on March 21, 2010, 07:39:56 PM
Aye seem to recall Park's nickname around United is "Three-Lungs"!!!!! 
Could apply to Fletcher either, the pair don't stop from minute one....

Bit disappointed with Carrick today though

He is never outstanding is he? A bit over rated IMO probably because he is an England player.

ONeill

That Utd-Chelsea game in a fortnight is gonna be a humdinger. iIf Arsenal are still involved it'll take in some serious viewing figures. I'd probably be hoping Utd win it to eliminate Chelsea somewhat and then hope Man U slip up at City.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

I'd say big Sam will get a nice bottle of red sent over tonight ;D

A better day than I expected. :)

J70

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 21, 2010, 08:08:27 PM
Once again, Gerrard was anonymous.

He was quiet all right, but he still set up Kuyt's cross for the goal with a nice drive at the United defense and beat Evra to lay on what should have been a late equalizer for Torres.

DuffleKing

QuoteRAFA: FERGIE INFLUENCED WEBB
Posted 22/03/10 08:14EmailPrintSave

Rafa Benitez claimed Sir Alex Ferguson influenced referee Howard Webb's decision to award Manchester United a penalty in their 2-1 win over Liverpool.

Webb gave the penalty after Javier Mascherano brought Luis Antonio Valencia down, despite the foul appearing to begin a few yards outside the area.

Benitez believed Valencia dived, and pointed to Ferguson's complaints about the Football Association being 'dysfunctional' over their disciplinary policy.

"We know about the influence of Sir Alex in everything," Benitez said.

"I've seen three replays and the last one was suspicious. See the replay for yourself and how he fell to the ground."

Asked whether he thought Valencia had dived Benitez said: "From the replay I think so.

"It is not clear but the way he fell down.....is strange.

"It made a big difference. We were playing well and had confidence and then one situation changed everything."

Asked if he thought Ferguson's comments about the FA on Friday had an influence, Benitez said:

"Just on Friday he said something? Which Friday? This Friday or every Friday? Or every Friday of every year?

"When you have different opinions you have to express those different opinions. As you know, he has his own opinion about everything."

Predictably enough, Ferguson had a rather different view.

"I thought it was a red card," he said.

"There was no way Carragher could get across and stop Valencia from shooting - he is took quick for Carragher to get across.

"The law is if you stop someone from having a goalscoring opportunity it is a red card. Not today.

"The referee was right, he tugged him down. He didn't bring him down outside the box; he didn't go down until he was inside the box. The decision was correct."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6046098,00.html

:D

EC Unique

magpie seanie

A complete idiot. Hope he is there for many years to come.

nrico2006

He is unbelievable, as bad as Wenger with excuses.  I hope he stays too. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'