Sam Maguire permutations

Started by seafoid, April 11, 2023, 09:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Just tried booking tickets, seems theres no jeuvenile tickets left!

GTP

Try one adult one juvenile had to use 2 ticketmaster accounts but got 2+2 in same section eventually. 

LC

Bought 1 adult and 3 junior tickets but when I went to download only 3 junior tickets are shown.

Any reason why this would be the case, confused bearing in mind confirmation email from ticketmaster shows the 4 tickets.

WT4E

Quote from: Schkite on June 26, 2023, 08:42:29 AM
Kerry v Tyrone
Armagh v Monaghan
Derry v Cork
Dublin v Mayo

You can't say GAA fix the draws now. 2 semi finals in the quarter finals stage.  ;D

onefineday

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 26, 2023, 05:18:27 PM
Better of getting tickets later in the week
Are tickets going out thru clubs too?
I've tried waiting a few times recently and it's never worked out too well for me.
I expect two big crowds, you'd think there'll be over 60k on Saturday and near enough a sellout on Sunday?

onefineday

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on June 26, 2023, 04:09:25 PM
Ticketmaster webshite pure scutter

Is there anything that bes done well in this country
Ticketmaster is a global corporation, is ticketmaster.ie different to.other international offerings from the same compan?

seafoid

5 times between 2013 and last year  the same 4 counties - Dublin, Mayo, Kerry and Tyrone - featured in the All Ireland semi finals.
This was the firm .
Now Dublin are playing Mayo and Kerry are playing Tyrone. So there are 2 semi final spots for new teams. If the winners of Dublin/Mayo were to play Kerry/Tyrone in the semi there would be a slot in the final for a new team.

Estimator

Quote from: onefineday on June 27, 2023, 01:05:36 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 26, 2023, 05:18:27 PM
Better of getting tickets later in the week
Are tickets going out thru clubs too?
I've tried waiting a few times recently and it's never worked out too well for me.
I expect two big crowds, you'd think there'll be over 60k on Saturday and near enough a sellout on Sunday?

Ticketmaster not offering any tickets for Sundays games now.. even requesting 1 adult ticket is returning zero response. But can still get 2 adult, 4 juvenile in the Upper Canal End for Saturdays games. Thought the Best Supporters in the CountryTM would have all those tickets snapped up already.   ;)
Ulster League Champions 2009

WT4E

Panic bought and ended up with row O in Davin with two very young kids now when I investigate looks like View would have been better further back and we are not likely to be covered FML.

Wonder will it be easy to move back on the day

square_ball

Quote from: WT4E on June 27, 2023, 09:06:51 AM
Panic bought and ended up with row O in Davin with two very young kids now when I investigate looks like View would have been better further back and we are not likely to be covered FML.

Its not giving any rain on Saturday so from that point of view you should be fine. I'd say the Canal End will be pretty full with families so might find yourself out of luck with that one.

Fear ón Srath Bán

You could try the FB group "GAA Croke Park Ticket Exchange", and try your luck at a swap there, just don't post the request, rather keep an eye out for offerings.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

full moon

There'll be spare seats dotted around the place, it's rarely a full sellout unless a final. I wonder is the capacity open for 82k or 77k now, there was some issue with RTE studio taking up space before which seems madness.

Anyway, I'd just keep a lookout if you spot better seats in a big gap of emptys. What tends to happen is a percentage people don't be in for the first game if they're on second and others will leave after the first especially if they lost the first match. So there will always be gaps in seats.. Even you end up in someone else's and need to move it's not a big deal. It's worth chancing for people anyway if they don't like their view, are stuck beside some header or think they'll get rained on. 

Rossfan

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 27, 2023, 09:30:33 AM

You could try the FB group "GAA Croke Park Ticket Exchange", and try your luck at a swap there, just don't post the request, rather keep an eye out for offerings.

How genuine is that?
Fixtures made middle of the day yesterday yet there were tickets being offered on that shortly after?
Why would you buy tickets at 2pm and be selling them at 3?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BrotherMore6592

Are you looking a pair for the mayo game Rossman?  ;)

Face value PM me

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on June 27, 2023, 09:54:22 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 27, 2023, 09:30:33 AM

How genuine is that?
Fixtures made middle of the day yesterday yet there were tickets being offered on that shortly after?
Why would you buy tickets at 2pm and be selling them at 3?

No complaints from any of the users, and ours is not to reason why.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...