East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

no but he should not be threatening people just because hes in a mental attachement relationship to pallets.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on February 17, 2023, 12:29:36 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on February 17, 2023, 12:19:18 AM
i dont know i just heard that somewhere doesnt give him the right to threaten people even if it was not accident.

Would you "accidentally" light a bone fire belonging to the Kinahans or the Real IRA?

I think those teenagers got off lightly with a few threats and a £2K fine on their families

The state of tbis post... Whitey never come back, you seem like a complete stain
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

LeoMc

And I thought that Inmigration was a left wing globalist (Jewish) conspiracy.
It looks like it is the right wing who are the Globalists, all the same talking points and speakers.

burdizzo

Quote from: LeoMc on February 17, 2023, 08:35:16 AM
And I thought that Inmigration was a left wing globalist (Jewish) conspiracy.
It looks like it is the right wing who are the Globalists, all the same talking points and speakers.

Weak.

Eire90

Inviting a pallet shagger down to speak maybe not a good idea.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on February 17, 2023, 09:11:39 AM

Can't believe how bad it is when Irish people invite Combat 18 type people to protest, the world has gone mad.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2023, 09:19:34 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on February 17, 2023, 09:11:39 AM

Can't believe how bad it is when Irish people invite Combat 18 type people to protest, the world has gone mad.
I could well believe it, they're brothers in arms. Loyalists, British Nationalists and Irish patriots. They're all the same.

Rossfan

Self declared "Irish patriots" you mean ;)
Hate filled fascist racist xenophobic scum of a feather flock together.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2023, 07:28:05 AM
i dont know i just heard that somewhere doesnt give him the right to threaten people even if it was not accident.

Would you "accidentally" light a bone fire belonging to the Kinahans or the Real IRA?

I think those teenagers got off lightly with a few threats and a £2K fine on their families

The state of tbis post... Whitey never come back, you seem like a complete stain

So you have your hair on fire about someone getting verbally threatened over a bonfire, by you're perfectly find with a guy knifing someone to death (as long as he supports your views on migrants)

Interesting

Armagh18

Ah come on. If you're finding yourself defending bonfire loving knuckle draggers you need to have a word with yourself

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on February 17, 2023, 10:20:22 AM

So you have your hair on fire about someone getting verbally threatened over a bonfire, by you're perfectly find with a guy knifing someone to death (as long as he supports your views on migrants)

Interesting

Please show me where I've said I'm happy about drug dealing murders? Any clampit that does is a fuckwit, same as someone who supports the Irish KKK, that includes you.

Supporting loyalists bonfires now! f**king nut job!

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2023, 10:38:54 AM

Interesting

Please show me where I've said I'm happy about drug dealing murders? Any clampit that does is a fuckwit, same as someone who supports the Irish KKK, that includes you.

LOL....there's  a rally coming up on Saturday where a drug dealing murderer is one of the headline acts

In fact the drug dealing murderer is becoming one of the highest profile cheerleaders for the pro (fake) asylum seeker side.

And you're okay with that

Fair enough

Armagh18

Quote from: whitey on February 17, 2023, 11:27:45 AM

Interesting

LOL....there's  a rally coming up on Saturday where a drug dealing murderer is one of the headline acts

In fact the drug dealing murderer is becoming one of the highest profile cheerleaders for the pro (fake) asylum seeker side.

Fair enough
You can think that drug dealing murders and loyalist bonfire builders are both pricks you know. Usual story here you have to be 100% one side or the other not allowed to be in between ffs

Milltown Row2

Interesting

Fair enough

In the states they must give anyone a job, I've asked you to show me where I support drug dealers? If you have one brain cell, I'd be amazed.

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2023, 12:18:28 PM

Interesting

Fair enough

In the states they must give anyone a job, I've asked you to show me where I support drug dealers? If you have one brain cell, I'd be amazed.

Do should the organizers of Saturdays rally distance themselves from (and disinvite) a drug dealing murderer from their event

Yes or no!