East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

There are voices there that are of the same ilk though whether he comes or not.

I don't know the name of the particular woman but she's a piece of work...

tonto1888

Quote from: burdizzo on February 16, 2023, 04:10:12 PM
Ha ha!

By the way, these 'rumours' about Tommy Robinson are only that. Probably planted by the 'establishment left' to discredit the protests, anyway.

Planted by the establishment left. Do you ever read what you type before you post

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 07:28:29 PM
Ha ha!

By the way, these 'rumours' about Tommy Robinson are only that. Probably planted by the 'establishment left' to discredit the protests, anyway.

Planted by the establishment left. Do you ever read what you type before you post

Yes, of course I do. Do you not understand it, or what? Need help?

LeoMc

Quote from: burdizzo on February 16, 2023, 09:02:05 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 16, 2023, 07:28:29 PM
Ha ha!

Yes, of course I do. Do you not understand it, or what? Need help?
Are they the same left wing establishment that brought down Liz Truss!

clarshack

Ha ha!

He's very much in Dublin as just seen a video of him bragging about flying in on his Irish passport.
Will be interesting to see who all will stand with him when he's over here as they won't be able to deny they are Far Right then.

clonadmad

Ha ha!

Your having a nightmare here lad

Will he be wearing his support for Soldier F t-shirt while he's in Dublin?

burdizzo

Quote from: clonadmad on February 16, 2023, 10:29:14 PM
Ha ha!

Your having a nightmare here lad

Will he be wearing his support for Soldier F t-shirt while he's in Dublin?

I already said it'd be a bad idea to get him over or have him involved. Very counter-productive.

whitey

Quote from: clarshack on February 16, 2023, 09:59:51 PM
Ha ha!

He's very much in Dublin as just seen a video of him bragging about flying in on his Irish passport.
Will be interesting to see who all will stand with him when he's over here as they won't be able to deny they are Far Right then.

Following that logic anyone who attends the other march (the one with Christy Moore and Co) must be in favor of drug dealing and murder and submitting false asylum applications (allegedly).

Itchy

I see the dopey yank and the other moron are still hard at it. Great to see your comrades bringing over an anti Irish fascist from England. I hope now the people stupid enough to stand with these guys on the street now see what they are part of. I also hope Tommy gets the same Dublin welcome that the love ulster parade got.

Eire90

has tommy not been saying himself he might come to ireland

Eire90

dee stitt or something the uda commander is  i heard he threaten  to break 13 year old girls arms and legs for accidently lighting a bonfire.

whitey

Quote from: Eire90 on February 17, 2023, 12:02:25 AM
dee stitt or something the uda commander is  i heard he threaten  to break 13 year old girls arms and legs for accidently lighting a bonfire.

How do you accidentally light a bonfire?

Eire90

i dont know i just heard that somewhere doesnt give him the right to threaten people even if it was not accident.

Eire90

The donegal sheep dog guy niall mcconell has connections with jim dawson and the likes of nick griffen.

whitey

Quote from: Eire90 on February 17, 2023, 12:19:18 AM
i dont know i just heard that somewhere doesnt give him the right to threaten people even if it was not accident.

Would you "accidentally" light a bone fire belonging to the Kinahans or the Real IRA?

I think those teenagers got off lightly with a few threats and a £2K fine on their families