Eamon Coleman

Started by Mourne Rover, June 07, 2007, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

Owenmoresider

Sky Blue

RIP. I only met him once. I decent fella with a good sense of humour.

whiskeysteve

Legend of the game. RIP
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Armagh Exile

Sad to learn of Eamonn's untimely death.
He was a friend of all Gaels and gave his time willingly to the GAA.
Sympathy to his son Gary and all the family on their sad bereavement.
May Eamonn's soul rest in peace.

snappiered

Saddened to hear of Eamons passing. He will be sorely missed. It was always very interesting and enjoyable listening to Eamons interviews. May he Rest in Peace.

Over the Bar

RIP. Treated shamefully after what he did for his county but showed dignity throughout.

Billys Boots

Was always well-liked and appreciated for what he did in Longford.  RIP.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

rrhf

Sad news for a generation of Ulster and in particular Derry GAA fans who admired , respected and also from an oppositions point of view feared his genius, passion and inspiration. He had it all.  May Eamonn Coleman, the man who was born to bring Sam to Derry rest in Peace.

Declan

magpie seanie

Very sad to hear of Eamonn's passing. A true gael and a man I admired greatly. His views on the game were spot on and he was a great character. May he rest in peace.

Great Leap Forward

A sad loss to the GAA. One of the most likable characters ever involved in the game.

His integrity and wit made sure every interview he did was worth watching or listening to.

tbrick18

Will be sadly missed but never forgotton.
A Derry Gael through and through.
RIP Eamon, and thanks for all the memories.

glens73

Sad news

Brought great joy on 19th September 1993

RIP Eamonn

AZOffaly

Echo the thoughts here, and if as has been suggested some of his family member do pop in here every so often, I hope when they see this thread at some time in the future that they garner some small bit of comfort from the esteem Eamon was held in by GAA people up and down the country.

RIP the small man with the big heart.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.