Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

Blowitupref

1-9 to 0-4 in favour of Glen in that 2nd half. The wait for Tyrone winner of this championship goes into a 21st year.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Eire90

Tyrone Champions bite the dust once again.

clarshack

tonto1888

Milltown Row2

Got such a tough championship (allegedly) Tyrone club is piss poor
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Glass showed why he's the all star midfielder in front of R  O'Neill from the previous week. Though he made an awful balls up of a 4th Goal. Glen don't look like they got the forwards to beat Kilcoo, though got a serious Midfield. Warnock should been on the younger Canavan from the start.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 13, 2022, 04:54:22 PM
Glass showed why he's the all star midfielder in front of R  O'Neill from the previous week. Though he made an awful balls up of a 4th Goal. Glen don't look like they got the forwards to beat Kilcoo, though got a serious Midfield. Warnock should been on the younger Canavan from the start.

Glen will have to beat Cargin first
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Glass build changed alot from the aussie rules by the look of it, he def dropped over a stone, different type of training now I suppose.

thewobbler

Very enjoyable game of football but was v surprised with Errigal in final quarter. Bombing 13 men of various sizes forward then lumping it in high, is the most useless of tactics. Bemoaning the referee every time you are clearly stood in the square, or chip a man to the ground, means culture of passing the buck over taking personal responsibility. It's small margins at this level. Glen are wiser than their years to be fair.

OrchardOrange

Errigal Ciaran lost that game on their own kick out. Only got 2 of 12

Wildweasel74

They up against a county Midfield

bennydorano

Jesus people can hardly wait to twist the knife.

Great game with 2 very good teams. Glenn benefited from a very dubious 1st goal and general defensive  ropiness for another.  For all of Glenn's 2nd half dominance I thought Oguz was very good in MF for errigal, Peter Harte's quality evident throughout too. I'll be very surprised now if we don't get the Glenn v Kilcoo final.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: clarshack on November 13, 2022, 04:51:55 PM
Glen seem a hateful outfit.

Strange take.

Good game of football. Intense stuff with some fine scores

yellowcard

Glen are a very athletic, well organised teams but I think they lack a bit of spontaneity, everything is very structured. This Ulster championship will be settled by another arm wrestle between them and Kilcoo and I reckon Glens greater hunger will see them home this time.