Armagh v Tyrone [Athletic Grounds, Sun 5th June, 1.30]

Started by tiempo, May 23, 2022, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baile an tuaigh

What a brilliant game of football some outstanding scores. Aidan Nugents turning on a dime for that goal was a superb piece of skill. A typical number 13. Michael McKiernan  giving a man of the match performance thus far, going through the half of Armagh that resulted in a great save from Ethan Rafferty only for Connor McKenna to get on the end and just like the goals against Kerry last year,  as cool as a breeze never panicked, a quick side step and bang fantastic finish. Then Ethan Rafferty coming charging out to score a fantastic point.

I would argue quality of football better today than the Ulster final? Tyrone growing into the game have the much better bench im sure we will see the two live wire Canavans coming on soon. Maybe Armagh might regret a few of those missed chances when they were on top? Tyrone turn overs huge for them.

Referee having a great game nice touch for Michaela. National anthem beautifully sung. Eamonn Fitzmaurice brilliant anyalsit. No Marty Morrisey thank God.

full moon

Quote from: tonto1888 on June 05, 2022, 02:36:39 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on June 05, 2022, 02:36:07 PM
Good start to the 2nd half for Armagh, lead out to three again, Tyrone down to 14 for ten minutes.

Harsh enough black card I thought

Diving from Armagh, feigning injury and demanding yellow cards. Worse than any soccer team

tonto1888

Quote from: full moon on June 05, 2022, 02:37:48 PM
Good start to the 2nd half for Armagh, lead out to three again, Tyrone down to 14 for ten minutes.

Diving from Armagh, feigning injury and demanding yellow cards. Worse than any soccer team

LOL

restorepride

Agree but Donnelly was stupid.

Wildweasel74

tyrone08

Blowitupref

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 05, 2022, 02:37:02 PM
What a brilliant game of football some outstanding scores. Aidan Nugents turning on a dime for that goal was a superb piece of skill. A typical number 13. Michael McKiernan  giving a man of the match performance thus far, going through the half of Armagh that resulted in a great save from Ethan Rafferty only for Connor McKenna to get on the end and just like the goals against Kerry last year,  as cool as a breeze never panicked, a quick side step and bang fantastic finish. Then Ethan Rafferty coming charging out to score a fantastic point.

I would argue quality of football better today than the Ulster final? Tyrone growing into the game have the much better bench im sure we will see the two live wire Canavans coming on soon. Maybe Armagh might regret a few of those missed chances when they were on top? Tyrone turn overs huge for them.

Referee having a great game nice touch for Michaela. National anthem beautifully sung. Eamonn Fitzmaurice brilliant anyalsit. No Marty Morrisey thank God.

More open and less cagey than the Ulster final which was possession obsessed. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

full moon

Another dive from Armagh as Fitzmauricr said there

screenexile

Wildweasel74

Burns had u man covered but Hampsey decides to pull O'Neill bck. Armagh have a very big team.

Wildweasel74

Armagh have went 20mins and just a point from a free.

Hound

weareros

Estimator

Canavan tucking the gumshield into the sock. Another rule that gets ignored by referees
Ulster League Champions 2009