Armagh v Tyrone League game Feb 6

Started by Jim Bob, February 06, 2022, 02:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

J70

I missed the middle part. All I saw was the usual all-in bullshit over nothing, then when the coverage came back the four boys trudging off.

Baile an tuaigh

I know we're close to valentines day but that was alot of red cards. Christ!!

blanketattack

Armagh had 3 extra men and still conceded the kickout to Tyrone in order to maintain their blanket defense. I've seen it all now.

screenexile

general_lee

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 06, 2022, 03:45:33 PM
A 20 man melee. Only one armagh man did anything wrong though.
Aye normally when your smashing the other teams back doors in you be sure to get involved in a 20 man row to see out the game. All started cos of McShane, McGeary acting the candy man and McKernan swinging away thinking he's in the ring - didn't see the other two but it's not as if this isn't what these lot are reared on in Tyrone club football. Probably thought they'd get away with it too saying gough handed them soft frees like they were going out of fashion

redzone

That's more like the old Armagh. Mcshane wins a dubious free to put 3 in it and the 2 Armagh defenders headlock him and sludden and won't let go till there's an all out melee. But I'm sure it will come back to haunt them ltr in the year as it always has

HokeyPokey

I'm hearing that, even though he retired 17 years ago, Peter Canavan was also somehow sent off.

general_lee

Quote from: redzone on February 06, 2022, 03:51:35 PM
That's more like the old Armagh. Mcshane wins a dubious free to put 3 in it and the 2 Armagh defenders headlock him and sludden and won't let go till there's an all out melee. But I'm sure it will come back to haunt them ltr in the year as it always has
Aye that's cos what teams who are winning normally do  ;D

bennydorano

Really shouldn't have took the foot of the gas in the 2nd half, there was a 15pt hammering there for the taking.

BennyHarp

Ref hadn't a clue what to do so just decided to allocate red cards based on All Ireland titles.
That was never a square ball!!

Armamike

Never saw as many players from the one team get lined from one melee.  The ref and linesmen had a great view of it though.  I was looking forward to us walking the ball into the net a couple of times after that but it wasn't to be.

We made a bit hard work of that second half.  Couldn't manage to get out of defence enough with them pushing up the pitch. Tyrone got joy from running at us and getting close in frees.  Probably learnt a bit more about ourselves than if the second half had been like the first.
That's just, like your opinion man.

LeoMc

Quote from: general_lee on February 06, 2022, 03:57:16 PM
It's what teams do to kill momentum.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 06, 2022, 03:58:02 PM
Ref hadn't a clue what to do so just decided to allocate red cards based on All Ireland titles.
;D ;D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

general_lee

Quote from: LeoMc on February 06, 2022, 04:03:24 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 06, 2022, 03:57:16 PM
It's what teams do to kill momentum.
Yes, you're awarded a free out and you start a row. Wise up