NFL Division Two 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 09:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: oliverkelly on March 15, 2022, 09:23:52 AM
Quote from: Keyser soze on March 14, 2022, 04:36:39 PM
It's clear to see what players are the ones doing the scummy actions.

That ref needs a kick in the hole for sending McGuigan off for that.

That wasn't even close to his worst decision of the day. Not given Heneghan advantage was one of the worst calls i ever seen. He was clean through before he decided to blow the whistle. Didnt give a free in for Daly near the end. Booked Cox for getting hit off the ball. Derry will do well to ever get such a favourable ref again,

A team plying their trade in Div 4 in 2019 doesn't roll over and get their bellies tickled at your home ground on Sunday . You're taking this very badly Oliver

seafoid

The odds are close, unless Derry are still traumatised after last Sunday

Derry 11/10
Galway evens

Rossfan

An Ulster Ref appointed.
That's Derry 3 pts up already :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on March 15, 2022, 10:46:57 AM
An Ulster Ref appointed.
That's Derry 3 pts up already :-\

We beat Monaghan with an Ulster ref and drew with Donegal. No excuses.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

They were 26 Co teams/venues :P
However a super team like ye would have bet Donegal and hammered Monaghan with non Ulster refs.

Roscommon fans are some craic, pulled and dragged at McGuigan all day and mostly got away with it and are crying about the ref

Rudi

Quote from: 03,05,08 on March 15, 2022, 11:06:25 AM
Roscommon fans are some craic, pulled and dragged at McGuigan all day and mostly got away with it and are crying about the ref

I take it from your username you're a Tyrone man. So another 5 minutes of bookface to draw conclusions on an 80 minute game, your some craic.
I was at the Tyrone V Donegal U20 game on Saturday (yeah I get around) do Tyrone folk know the rules of the game? The ones around me screaming & roaring not a clue did they have.

Quote from: Rudi on March 15, 2022, 11:28:57 AM

I take it from your username you're a Tyrone man. So another 5 minutes of bookface to draw conclusions on an 80 minute game, your some craic.
I was at the Tyrone V Donegal U20 game on Saturday (yeah I get around) do Tyrone folk know the rules of the game? The ones around me screaming & roaring not a clue did they have.

How very perceptive of you Rudi, I am indeed from Tyrone however I'm based in the West now so I thought I'd take a look at my Ulster neighbors. I unfortunately did get to see the full 80 minutes  and Roscommon were no angels, and fair play to them, however some of the posters on here describing the Derry players as thugs must of had their rose tinted glasses on watching their own team play, also the crowds reaction to McGuigans sending off was a bit crass.

Rudi

Quote from: 03,05,08 on March 15, 2022, 11:58:54 AM

How very perceptive of you Rudi, I am indeed from Tyrone however I'm based in the West now so I thought I'd take a look at my Ulster neighbors. I unfortunately did get to see the full 80 minutes  and Roscommon were no angels, and fair play to them, however some of the posters on here describing the Derry players as thugs must of had their rose tinted glasses on watching their own team play, also the crowds reaction to McGuigans sending off was a bit crass.

A true Gael, fair play. Probably correct about looking at the game with rose tinted glasses. Cunningham has put a bit of the aul devil in us. I suppose you have to adapt to survive.

Quote from: Rudi on March 15, 2022, 12:12:26 PM
Quote from: 03,05,08 on March 15, 2022, 11:58:54 AM

A true Gael, fair play. Probably correct about looking at the game with rose tinted glasses. Cunningham has put a bit of the aul devil in us. I suppose you have to adapt to survive.

Cunningham and Gallagher have both teams set up well with a bit of steel, at the moment I'd fancy both to take out Tyrone if they met in the championship

JoG2

Fierce moaners the Rossies

Captain Obvious

Quote from: JoG2 on March 15, 2022, 03:25:43 PM

Seems to be a Connacht trait.

Mayo moaned about the advantages Dublin had while lost sight of that fact that Dublin was there to be beaten and found ways to lose themselves. Galway moaning after winning five games in a row if they are as bad as some Galway heads claim here then Derry will secure promotion this weekend.

tbrick18

When did Derry last beat Galway?
I can't remember any time recently. They always seemed like a bogey team for us.
98/2001 still hurt :(

Rossfan

Quote from: JoG2 on March 15, 2022, 03:25:43 PM

You must have great eyesight ;)

oakleaflad

Quote from: tbrick18 on March 15, 2022, 05:01:14 PM
When did Derry last beat Galway?
I can't remember any time recently. They always seemed like a bogey team for us.
98/2001 still hurt :(
Yep, Galway always seemed like a bogey side for us. Also can't remember when we last beat them. Not sure that'll change this weekend either.