NFL Division Two 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 09:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 14, 2022, 01:16:24 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 14, 2022, 12:53:19 PM
Are Galway top or bottom of the table...
Bottom of the table in their effort at poor mouthing.
Funny man

Rudi

The Derry - Galway game is very difficult to call. Galway supporters going on about how poor they are, but still beating teams by decent margins. They generally go bad against defensive teams like Derry. The mini league between Derry - Roscommon - Galway is interesting & has got people talking. McGuigan is a fine player for Derry & will take serious watching. Outside of that they don't have any other scoring forwards, they flood the defense & counter attack at speed. Galway better have a stomach for a battle cause they face 2 huge battles in consecutive weeks. The 3 teams have made division 2 intriguing.

screenexile

Quote from: westbound on March 14, 2022, 01:39:12 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on March 14, 2022, 10:13:03 AM
Quote from: Rudi on March 14, 2022, 09:48:54 AM
Quote from: oakleaflad on March 14, 2022, 09:32:12 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 13, 2022, 10:06:51 PM
Thuggish behaviour in as what?
Shane McGuigan constantly dragged down and pinned to the ground and the Rossie fans cheering away when he got the 2nd yellow. They'd want to look at themselves before pointing any fingers.

It was an ironic cheer from the Rossie supporters, we got nothing off the ref bar the first 10mins & that incident involving McGuigan, he cost us the game. As regards looking at yourselves, Joe public will soon see Derry for what they are.
I just watched a video from the stand of the last 5 mins again there on Facebook. Embarrassing from a Rossie perspective. Joe public will soon see Roscommon for what they are.

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to watch it. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/malmcmullan/videos/5298334633518821

Average Score

Your man going buck daft at the end giving the fingers etc obviously has serious issues.

Rudi

Quote from: screenexile on March 14, 2022, 03:30:04 PM
Shane McGuigan constantly dragged down and pinned to the ground and the Rossie fans cheering away when he got the 2nd yellow. They'd want to look at themselves before pointing any fingers.

It was an ironic cheer from the Rossie supporters, we got nothing off the ref bar the first 10mins & that incident involving McGuigan, he cost us the game. As regards looking at yourselves, Joe public will soon see Derry for what they are.
I just watched a video from the stand of the last 5 mins again there on Facebook. Embarrassing from a Rossie perspective. Joe public will soon see Roscommon for what they are.

The only man making a fool out of himself, was McGuigan spitting the dummy out of the pram. That got a deserved reaction from the Rossie crowd. I won't dispute Roscommon team were cynical in holding McGuigan on the ground, the last free was a free too. But Roscommon had a stone wall free in moments before, as said before we got nothing from the ref after 10mins. The reason Derry came back in the first place was the non playing of advantage for a certain goal when 5 points up + the black carding of McKeown for pulling a Derry man who was knocking f_ck out of a Rossie. Very biased stuff from rte & Derry.

Man Marker

watched that video, outrageous Mc Guigan getting a black card. Thon lines man couldn't complain if got a slap. His collusion with the fouler  :o

oakleaflad

Quote from: Rudi on March 14, 2022, 03:49:23 PM

The only man making a fool out of himself, was McGuigan spitting the dummy out of the pram. That got a deserved reaction from the Rossie crowd. I won't dispute Roscommon team were cynical in holding McGuigan on the ground, the last free was a free too. But Roscommon had a stone wall free in moments before, as said before we got nothing from the ref after 10mins. The reason Derry came back in the first place was the non playing of advantage for a certain goal when 5 points up + the black carding of McKeown for pulling a Derry man who was knocking f_ck out of a Rossie. Very biased stuff from rte & Derry.
You said it was ironic earlier? Go back and watch it again and get the story straight 'ladeen'.

McGuigan was rightly annoyed to have been sent off. He held his emotions together better, given the circumstances, than a few in the crowd.

The fact you watch that video and single out McGuigan as the one making a fool of himself is embarrassing.

westbound

Thanks

Rudi

Quote from: oakleaflad on March 14, 2022, 04:00:01 PM
Quote from: Rudi on March 14, 2022, 03:49:23 PM

You said it was ironic earlier? Go back and watch it again and get the story straight 'ladeen'.

McGuigan was rightly annoyed to have been sent off. He held his emotions together better, given the circumstances, than a few in the crowd.

The fact you watch that video and single out McGuigan as the one making a fool of himself is embarrassing.

I inform myself on the 80 mins I saw in person, not the 5 minutes you seen from bookface. The Irish times report on the game gives a decent unbiased version of events. McGuigan should not have got a black card, he was off for 30 seconds. Daly was sent off for 2 yellows neither were yellows, McKeown getting a black was daft from a ref that cost us the game.

Side note on the game, if McGuigan gets black, should the ball have been thrown up on the 65 instead of a free in on the 45, would like to know the rule around this.

Keyser soze

It's clear to see what players are the ones doing the scummy actions.

That ref needs a kick in the hole for sending McGuigan off for that. 

fearbrags

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 14, 2022, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: oliverkelly on March 14, 2022, 12:22:17 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on March 14, 2022, 12:18:22 PM
Quote from: kopite on March 14, 2022, 12:11:04 PM
No angels on either side yesterday oakleaf..both sides gave and took it..that's why a good ref was needed not the amateur (aren't they all😊)with the whistle yesterday ..bad calls both ways ..dalys two yellows were a joke as were mcguigans..the heneghan incident was crucial but rte ignored it..fair result in the end and both teams will learn from it..Galway still have their two hardest games with their star player out of form according to his manager  so let's see where the cards fall in two weeks time ..
The black card to Cian McKeon on 40 mins seem to be one of the games biggest turning points. 11-5 at the stage, what was it for was it the correct call?
I would say third man in after the Derry player dump tackled Heneghan to the ground. McKeon went in a pulled the Derry player off Henghan. Laughable really.
Conor Cox got hit off the ball and somehow got a yellow for it. Ref was just a joke all round.
Was never a fan of the black card to begin how its stayed as long as it has is a mystery to me. Refs are confused enough, should go back to the yellow and red card offences only IMO.

Totally agree as regards the Black Card , It was introduced because of  Sean  Cavanagh tackle on Colm Mc Manus , What should be the punishment?  It was almost a certain goal (95%)  It should have being Red  card  for Sean and a Penalty for Monaghan  like soccer   (last man and a  goal scoring opportunity) 

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: fearbrags on March 15, 2022, 02:14:58 AM
No angels on either side yesterday oakleaf..both sides gave and took it..that's why a good ref was needed not the amateur (aren't they all😊)with the whistle yesterday ..bad calls both ways ..dalys two yellows were a joke as were mcguigans..the heneghan incident was crucial but rte ignored it..fair result in the end and both teams will learn from it..Galway still have their two hardest games with their star player out of form according to his manager  so let's see where the cards fall in two weeks time ..
The black card to Cian McKeon on 40 mins seem to be one of the games biggest turning points. 11-5 at the stage, what was it for was it the correct call?
I would say third man in after the Derry player dump tackled Heneghan to the ground. McKeon went in a pulled the Derry player off Henghan. Laughable really.
Conor Cox got hit off the ball and somehow got a yellow for it. Ref was just a joke all round.
Was never a fan of the black card to begin how its stayed as long as it has is a mystery to me. Refs are confused enough, should go back to the yellow and red card offences only IMO.

Totally agree as regards the Black Card , It was introduced because of  Sean  Cavanagh tackle on Colm Mc Manus , What should be the punishment?  It was almost a certain goal (95%)  It should have being Red  card  for Sean and a Penalty for Monaghan  like soccer   (last man and a  goal scoring opportunity)

nope
Hasta la victoria siempre

Nanderson

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on March 15, 2022, 02:40:30 AM
Quote from: fearbrags on March 15, 2022, 02:14:58 AM

nope
Correct it had already been passed before then

Rossfan

The urban myth still persists I'm so many minds.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

oliverkelly

Quote from: Keyser soze on March 14, 2022, 04:36:39 PM
It's clear to see what players are the ones doing the scummy actions.

That ref needs a kick in the hole for sending McGuigan off for that.

That wasn't even close to his worst decision of the day. Not given Heneghan advantage was one of the worst calls i ever seen. He was clean through before he decided to blow the whistle. Didnt give a free in for Daly near the end. Booked Cox for getting hit off the ball. Derry will do well to ever get such a favourable ref again,